Brand New Halo 4 Leaked Pictures [as of 5/28/2012]

gone

Found some Armor Abilities: Regeneration Field, Hardlight Shield, Thruster Pack!

And I think one of those pictures has someone holding the Target Locator from Reach's campaign.

Also saw a parked Ghost. But those Armor Abilities, Hardlight Shield? Come on... lame in my opinion.

• Like 1

Found some Armor Abilities: Regenaeration Field, Hardlight Shield, Thruster Pack!

And I think one of those pictures has someone holding the Target Locator from Reach's campaign.

Also saw a parked Ghost. But those Armor Abilities, Hardlight Shield? Come on... lame in my opinion.

Agreed, those are some lame names.

• Like 1

Found some Armor Abilities: Regenaeration Field, Hardlight Shield, Thruster Pack!

Yes, but Thruster Pack sounds pretty cool, as well as the name change to Promethean Vision rather than Forerunner Vision.

The first pic looked cool, especally the map they were playing on. Now we know there are ghosts!

The second pic looks like the pistol has something attached to the bottom which i thought was pretty awesome

The third pic i think could be the carbine or the storm rifle but i'm leaning more towards it being the storm rifle, i really want to know what it does

the 4th picture especally caught my eye. What gun is that. I've heard that there will be a gun called the storm rifle but it dont think that would be it, maybe a target locator...

I say the 5th pic was sort of bland in my opinion

the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th all sort of revealed new guns armor abilities and other sorts of stuff, nice find!

Yes, but Thruster Pack sounds pretty cool, as well as the name change to Promethean Vision rather than Forerunner Vision.

Yeah, I already knew that it would be Promethean Vision because they said that like 3 weeks ago. I'm just glad it's a Thruster instead of a Jet Pack, because Jet Packs give a HUGE advantage to hiding, which I hate. D:

• Like 1

All of them looked cool but the 4th picture especally caught my eye. What gun is that. I've heard that there will be a gun called the storm rifle but it dont think that would be it, maybe a target locator...

Target Locator, remember from Reach's Sword Base campaign mission? Yeah, that's it. Don't understand how these things go from Reach to Halo 4; the DMR, Target Locator, Sprint (of course 343i told us that Spartan lV's learned how to sprint), but I really hope 343i has a logical explanation for bringing these weapons back, Forerunners found them and made more or something? I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Pictures in a Sum Up:

Weapons:

UNSC Carbine

Magnum

Plasma Repeater?

Target Locator?

Assualt Rifle

DMR

New Tactical Packages:

This new addition is separate from the Armor Abilities. It's kind of like a COD Perk.

Firepower- Allows the use of two primary weapons.

(None)- Self explanatory

Resupply- (Extra ammo?)

Generator-

Awareness-

Shielding-

AA Efficiency- (Faster AA Regen or Slower Usage?)

AA's:

Autosentry- an automatic turret which can be deployed to defend _________ or command a key battlefield checkpoint.

(None)- Self explanatory

Promethean Vision- Forerunner Vison

Regeneration Field- (Field to regen health and shields for teammates?)

Hologram- (Regular hologram?)

Hardlight Shield- (Armour Lock?)

Active Camo- (Regular Camo with radar jammer?)

Thruster Pack- (Jet Pack? Title change suggesting lest power? Jet Pack > Thruster Pack?)

Support Upgrade: ?

You can also have up to 5 loadouts, but they must be unlocked.

The Ghost is a confirmed vehicle now.

Due to the low price of the Armor Abilities (1-2 Spartan Points), we can tell that the SP may be moderately hard to earn.

• Like 1