Brand New Halo 4 Leaked Pictures [as of 5/28/2012]

gone

The hardlight shield sounds pretty cool, some people think it might be something that resembles a jackal's shield(which would be neat). I am disappointed to see that they put in an autosentry, that's probably the most unoriginal idea I've heard of so far. Perks are distancing Halo from being balanced, so I don't know if that was a good idea from 343.

The pictures look great, and they must look even better when they're not being taken with a microwave.

Absolutely...it appears as if 343i is giving Halo the more gritty, mature, realistic, and detailed treatment that it needs.

and it appears they are moving Halo onto another level thankfully, my one fear was that they would go backwards to what some Halo fans wanted Halo3/2 hybrid, that would of killed the franchise, onwards and upwards. Halo is Evolving!

not sure if this was stated in the replies above but I believe that that is a random weapon pod in the first picture.

Perhaps the 'Promethian Vision' ability refers to the new enemy we will be facing? and I hope Hardlight Shield isn't another armor lock

Promethian Vision refers to the greek god Prometheus I believe. It probably has something to do with the heat surge that is sent throughout the map when Promethian Vision is activated.

Edited by One
Merged double posts

Hmmm...

I see a Railgun in that picture with the Ghost.. and it has a YELLOW display screen? Eww. I'm 99% sure that is either the new pistol or a Target Locator. That's odd, considering the fact it wasn't in multiplayer in Reach. The one with the magnum is a drop thing with a Railgun, from what I've gathered. The AR pic is not really all that new..

Hardlight Shield sounds like a mix of Deployable Cover and Overshield. I'm not a huge fan of the Tactical and Support packages, but the idea is good.

I'm convinced that 343 is doing this on purpose lol. I bet they don't want any high quality leaked shots because the cosmetics of the game are the best yet in Halo and they don't wanna give it away.

i could see that seeing as how they havent stopped the leaked footage and have said nothing about it yet there prob doing it to get hype for E3 and its working.