I am 99% sure we will actually be fighting Forerunners

Stealth Pilot

It has been confirmed covie are back, and you will be fighting them. But if you guys remember a while back Frankie said that

"yes the covenant will return, but they will be the least of your problems"

Who else is there to fight? The flood have been confirmed to be out. If forerunners are a problem it means we are fighting them. So the plot line won't be around helping the species.

Precursors, no. They wouldnt make a enemy like that a main enemy. It is just logic.

There is a little problem here. Now I know no-one brought that all the Forerunners were killed. The Halo installations only reached 3 radii, what about those after three radii. Granted, there were multiple ring worlds. That still does not account for this.

Precursors, they could be the enemy. No-one knows much about them and they would not make bad fighters at all. All it is is logic really, who and why would hate Earth; her remaining colonies and the population that live among them?

The Forerunners have plenty of reason alike the Precursors. The humans desecrated the ring worlds and set them off causing much destruction in doing so. These rings took millions of years to create and the humans destroyed countless, and the humans set them off for completely the wrong reasons and they were misused. The Covenant aided in this, but they were doing it for some good reason; for the forefathers.

Think about this carefully, would it be such a big shock if they were the main enemies? They had it coming...

Also, the Forerunners built these machines. Who knows if they didn't have a fail safe, or a big magical shield world that supposedly had the power to withstand these rings, keeping the contents all safe, after all, it was built by these Forerunners, who were incredibly advanced. Say this shield world was called Requiem, what now?

Have a think...

• Like 1

It is a possibility. However, I would be pretty disappointed if they invented a new type of species' without us knowing anything about it. With that said, I was not disappointed when the parasite were introduced, nor the Jiralhanae. That was a long while ago though, I was young and it didn't matter.

To me it sounds like this.... first enemy we meet after crashing Hostile senitals and some of those dog things called crawlers... but I don't know, I do think Forerunners will be in the game since a couple of them survived, like Master Builder, he wasn't confirmed dead yet

99%?...... so your not sure. And im in line with the not fighting forerunners, atleast not ALL of them, there was a divide in the forerunners when it came to the humans but thats something i talked about in other posts. I think its going to be a new enemy 343 has came up with and that doesnt sway my feelings in either direction, It would be awesome to face precursors or forerunners, but im excited for any new foe, and precursors and forerunners remaining a mysterious/unreachable part of the halo story is intriguing to me, every great story has things like that

There is a little problem here. Now I know no-one brought that all the Forerunners were killed. The Halo installations only reached 3 radii, what about those after three radii. Granted, there were multiple ring worlds. That still does not account for this.

Precursors, they could be the enemy. No-one knows much about them and they would not make bad fighters at all. All it is is logic really, who and why would hate Earth; her remaining colonies and the population that live among them?

The Forerunners have plenty of reason alike the Precursors. The humans desecrated the ring worlds and set them off causing much destruction in doing so. These rings took millions of years to create and the humans destroyed countless, and the humans set them off for completely the wrong reasons and they were misused. The Covenant aided in this, but they were doing it for some good reason; for the forefathers.

Think about this carefully, would it be such a big shock if they were the main enemies? They had it coming...

Also, the Forerunners built these machines. Who knows if they didn't have a fail safe, or a big magical shield world that supposedly had the power to withstand these rings, keeping the contents all safe, after all, it was built by these Forerunners, who were incredibly advanced. Say this shield world was called Requiem, what now?

Have a think...

A few things wrong with this post. The ring worlds destory ALL life in the galaxy. So nothing survived. Then precursors shouldnt be the enemy as the created humans and deemed them worthy of living. They also saw them as the 'reclaimers' if the precursors were to suddenly go.

The forerunners didnt spend millions of years on the rings and they would be glad that the humans used them, because they were trying to stop the flood outbreak, and they succeeded.

But! The humans went to war with the forerunner just before the final war with forerunner and flood, and that was the forerunners bad mistake, they wasted their army on the humans instead of the flood. Though the they also like the precursors, saw us the new caretakers 'reclaimers' of the galaxy.

In that, i do believe its either the forerunners, or and old enemy of the precursors....

• Like 1

A few things wrong with this post. The ring worlds destory ALL life in the galaxy. So nothing survived. Then precursors shouldnt be the enemy as the created humans and deemed them worthy of living. They also saw them as the 'reclaimers' if the precursors were to suddenly go.

The forerunners didnt spend millions of years on the rings and they would be glad that the humans used them, because they were trying to stop the flood outbreak, and they succeeded.

But! The humans went to war with the forerunner just before the final war with forerunner and flood, and that was the forerunners bad mistake, they wasted their army on the humans instead of the flood. Though the they also like the precursors, saw us the new caretakers 'reclaimers' of the galaxy.

In that, i do believe its either the forerunners, or and old enemy of the precursors....

They obviously had some sort of shield world to survive on. If they created that then I'm pretty sure they invented something else of the sort. As I said, the Forerunners had plenty of reasons to hate the humans. Some were obvious and others were harder to find.Also, they did spend a long time creating the ringworlds and the humans tried to prevent the Covenant from activating them, and trying to kill the flood in the process. So why would they not be mad?

99% sure? Seems like a pretty bold prediction on something that I'm 99% you're wrong about.

Nothing leaked so far has evidence that he is wrong. For all we know, every member so far in this context could be right. That is the beauty of it; we can all guess, but none will know.

Have a think...

This is an example of a perfect reply. And I agree with all that was said. I Haven't read the books yet so I do not know where the precursors fit within the Halo universe, but they sound devestating and they sound like something I would like to shoot :)

The humans had a war with the Forerunners before the Flood attacked. As punishment, the humans had all their technology taken away, causing de-evolution. That is reason enough for the Forerunners to hate humans. 343 Guilty Spark even seemed to think that the humans and Forerunners would fight. He seemed especially worried about the humans meeting the Didact.

"And without the Librarian around to temper his rage, well, these Reclaimers might almost prefer the Flood." -343 Guilty Spark