Halo 4 is not stealing from cod

Minuette

Okay After some research I found after seeing another post about how Halo 4 is like cod let me clear some things up Correct me if i'm wrong

Sprint was originally in super mario bros, Doom, and wolfenstein 3d

Loadouts were originally in Diablo 1 (don't have much info on it)

Iron sights were originally in Wolfenstein 3d and of course Doom

GUNS were originally in IDK almost in every game before 2003!

Thats what people were usually complaining about, if you have more informations tell me

Now, after reading this, you can't keep comparing it to COD! since it wasn't the first game to have sprint, all you cod fanboys keep thinking that COD owns the rights to sprinting, loadouts ETC....

• Like 6

not against sprint. my biggest peeve right now is hearing that they may make weapons and armor abilities unlockable. everyone should have equal advantage and gameplay should be based on skill. not how much you can boost to unlock stuff. im all for sprinting though. i mean, super soldiers should be able to sprint

not against sprint. my biggest peeve right now is hearing that they may make weapons and armor abilities unlockable. everyone should have equal advantage and gameplay should be based on skill. not how much you can boost to unlock stuff. im all for sprinting though. i mean, super soldiers should be able to sprint

Well weapons will still be placed around the map as always I'm sure. However if you wish to use a certain weapon and such for a custom loadout on spawn you're going to have to unlock the ability to do so. I quite like that, as it gives the players some incentive to rank up and also makes people work for the loadout they want to create. If weapons and abilities can be balanced well (if not perfectly) then I see no issue with it.

It's silly you'd need a topic on such a subject. Thing about this is, people will still use the same complaints you have just listed. The people who complain aren't planning to change their mind any time soon. It's annoying such stupidity exists in the gaming community, and will continue to exist for god knows how long for.

• Like 5

Why do some people think that everything about Halo is pure gold?

Yes these features were invented by these games but they are what have made CoD as successful as it is. Which other most popular gaming series ever are they trying to replicate in some way?

Why do some people think that everything about Halo is pure gold?

Yes these features were invented by these games but they are what have made CoD as successful as it is. Which other most popular gaming series ever are they trying to replicate in some way?

You're annoying. I'm becoming intolerant of your behaviour.

I really don't like this forum, I just come on to annoy people.

But yeah, Halo is taking a leaf outta CoD's book in some aspects and if you can't see it you are in denial.

and call of duty has taken entire branches of off halo, if you cant see it then your probably stuck one the one sited view of CoD players these days. i have yet seen someone explain to me why call of duty is a good game then other than marketing for money

and call of duty has taken entire branches of off halo, if you cant see it then your probably stuck one the one sited view of CoD players these days. i have yet seen someone explain to me why call of duty is a good game then other than marketing for money

I'm not a CoD player, I'm a Halo player and I'm better than most the people on this forum. Yes, CoD stole from Halo but it doesn't mean that Halo has to do the same as soon as CoD became the most popular. Let's be honest though, Microsoft market Halo as well.

Okay After some research I found after seeing another post about how Halo 4 is like cod let me clear some things up Correct me if i'm wrong

Sprint was originally in super mario bros, Doom, and wolfenstein 3d

Loadouts were originally in Diablo 1 (don't have much info on it)

Iron sights were originally in Wolfenstein 3d and of course Doom

GUNS were originally in IDK almost in every game before 2003!

Thats what people were usually complaining about, if you have more informations tell me

Now, after reading this, you can't keep comparing it to COD! since it wasn't the first game to have sprint, all you cod fanboys keep thinking that COD owns the rights to sprinting, loadouts ETC....

I don't get it...

So we can compare it to Doom AND CoD...

• Like 1

IT GETS SOO ANNOYING PPL THINKING THAT HALO IS COPYING COD if u feel that way dont get the game point blank! Ur 65$ wont hurt! Every game know an days are going to have something implemented from other games jus in there own way! Get over it halo is not copying cod! Im 100% sure if ppl are " halo fans " like they claim they are theyll still get it!