Which Armor skin do you want the most?

Giofosho

Which Armor Skin is your FAVORITE?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Armor Skin is your Favorite?

• Forest Camo- Gamestop
    • Web- Amazon
    • Raptor- Best Buy
    • Pulse- Microsoft Store
    • Circuit- Walmart

Forest looks amazing so I voted for that. But when the game comes out I'm probably going to buy the other codes off of Ebay or something. They all look amazing I wish you could get them all for pre-ordering.

I really feel that we are going to be able to unlock them all way later in the game though .... just a gut feeling

Yeah, same here. I was thinking that same thing. Kinda like the Hyabusa armor in Halo 3.

BTW, either the "Web" or "Raptor" camo's. ;)

Depends on how skins work. If they apply to all armour, web and forest. If so...Raptor. CIO looks really bad.

I dont think that they will apply to all armor. I think that there are different armore choices such as venator, hazop, gungnir... and each armor choice has its own skins. Just my opinion.

I think the pulse armor looks awesome and will be the most underused or the least pre-ordered.

im gunna get the legendary or the limited edition or whatever just so i can have all of them :)

Where does it say you'll get all of them with the limited edition? O.o This is news, and if so, yes!

As for the choices, I like the Forest.