Will the Arbitor be in Halo 4?

Wes Stone501

Do you think that the arbitor will play a major role in Halo 4? I would love to see him return! I think that 343 shouldn't make him a major part, and save him for a cameo in the legendary ending coming to the chiefs aid and having him a major part of Halo 5!

No the Arbiter will not be in the Halo 4 campaign. The Arbiter is on Earth not Requiem.

Negative, the Arbiter, Thel 'Vadum went back to his homeworld, Sanghelios after the war was over, or considered over. Remember, someone quoted: 'I would like to see our homeworld brother, to know that it is safe.'

• 3 months later...

Honeslty, Thell did make a great part to Halo, but I for one think he should be sucked in near the end of Halo 4 into the Forerunner portal and aid Master Chief when Cortana goes mad at the end. I love the Arbiter, honeslty, I think he's the thing that made Halo 2 my favorite of all Halo's. His story is incredible of how the Brutes turned on him and now the Elites had to fend for themselves. Then, at the end of Halo 2 they joined with the UNSC making them great allies in Halo 3. If Thel isn't in the campain...I'm hoping to have a Legendary ending at the end where Thel finds out of Master Chief is alive. and then Appear in Halo 5 and 6. @Incompetent Souls, I really respect you know a lot of Elites, you are really cool. Hopefully at least Elite Ops will be in there.

Elite Ops was an IDEA brought up back in April IF Spartan Ops did well. Elite Ops has not been confirmed. Until it is confirmed people need to stop throwing it out there as if it will play a role in Halo 4. We dont know if it will even come to fruitiion.

As far as the Arbiter, I would love to see him return, and yes he did return home to make sure it was safe, the quote stated above was from the ShipMaster. But that return home was 3 years ago in the Halo timeline. So he could very possibly appear in the new Halo trilogy.

Most likely not... He supposedly died in Halo 3 and anyways. In Halo 4 it has been proven that the Elite race will no longer be your friends. The reason being is because they worship the forerunners who are against the spartans in the war. Even if arbiter is still alive he will not be one your team anymore like in Halo 3. Sorry fellas :(

Most likely not... He supposedly died in Halo 3 and anyways. In Halo 4 it has been proven that the Elite race will no longer be your friends. The reason being is because they worship the forerunners who are against the spartans in the war. Even if arbiter is still alive he will not be one your team anymore like in Halo 3. Sorry fellas :(

This post, it is full of wrong.

Now the Arbiter clearly survives Halo 3 and is even in a book after Halo 3. The Arbiter finds out the truth about the godhood of the forerunner in Halo 2 and starts the Great Schism, because of this many elites leave the Covenant and the Brutes take over as the lead warriors. The "Covenant" in Halo 4 are called the Storm, essentially a rebel bunch of Elites who wanted to still worship the Forerunner, unlike the Arbiter.