Attention All Forum Mods

This town just ain't big enough for the both of us. I challenge all mods to a duel. I tried to get along, even with my predisposition to go against moderators. We will meet at dawn, bring your weapon of choice. But seriously, I'm challenging all mods to a 1v1. If you win, I will not deny who is the better man. We will play standard MLG game types and maps. Not accepting the challenge means a word you don't like now accurately describes you.

• Like 4

May I ask, what would this prove? Oh yeah, NOTHING. I don't know what you or the Moderators did, but, please leave. If you're not mature enough to just PM a Moderator for any problems, then this is not the forum you belong in. 1v1's won't prove anything, now quit whining and leave this Forum. Have a nice day. :)

This town just ain't big enough for the both of us. I challenge all mods to a duel. I tried to get along, even with my predisposition to go against moderators. We will meet at dawn, bring your weapon of choice. But seriously, I'm challenging all mods to a 1v1. If you win, I will not deny who is the better man. We will play standard MLG game types and maps. Not accepting the challenge means a word you don't like now accurately describes you.

I think I bolded the key word. He does not have an issue with mods, he prob just wants to go for the beat a mod award. I guess he couldve used PM's but im sure he will get more attention from more mods this way.

• Like 4

Wow, people are uptight in this thread. I'm pretty sure he wasn't challenging us in an aggressive manner. Anyways, I'm technically not a mod, but I'm a part of the staff team. I'd be willing to school your ass! (:

The stakes have never been higher. We will see who will school whom. The entire post was a joke, but I will still 1v1 a mod or in this case a staff member if you're up for it. Gotta get that award.