Armor Skins

Giofosho

The character creation from soul caliber v is a good example of how skins could work to every players asthetic views. Specifically the color palette and the rearrangeable patterns. Where you can make it larger/smaller/ rotate/ and pick specific colors to the pattern on the armor possible for each individual piece.

And as for emblems it would be nice to create your own. Much like codblackops but most importantly be able to place your emblems wherever you wanted, even if using stock decals from previous titles.

yes iv been wanting that for halo for years im excited for the weapon skins to. but on armor camos i think they should do camos buts still be able to color them what ever you like for example ill by the snow camo but now i pick the color red so now im wearing a red snow camo that be sick.

yes iv been wanting that for halo for years im excited for the weapon skins to. but on armor camos i think they should do camos buts still be able to color them what ever you like for example ill by the snow camo but now i pick the color red so now im wearing a red snow camo that be sick.

If you look on the bottom right corner of some of the Armor Skin pictures we get it does say you can customize colors

I personally like how the armor skins are currently set up. A pattern and you can choose the colors for that pattern. What I do not like about the armor skins is that to obtain them all, you are either going to have to pre-order from like atleast 5 different places, or purchase each one on ebay.