Halo 4 multiplayer vehicles

Travion15

What types of vehicles do you expect to see an use in halo 4 mulitiplayer , for example I expect a

pelican,

forerunner type phantom (sence the covenant got ideas from the forerunners

What do you expect to see out of any vehicle

We need some smaller variant of the Pelican, keep it simple. We don't want to torture the old HD Xbox's CPU now, do we?

That'd almost certainly be something along the lines of a falcon though...who knows if they are gonna include something like that?

Having a dropship in Multiplayer just doesnt make sense until we have bigger maps with more players, which likely isnt going to happen until the next gen.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

That'd almost certainly be something along the lines of a falcon though...who knows if they are gonna include something like that?

Having a dropship in Multiplayer just doesnt make sense until we have bigger maps with more players, which likely isnt going to happen until the next gen.

Actually earlier in the year before we had this much info, concepts were released for dropships, and a mode called dropship assault I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually earlier in the year before we had this much info, concepts were released for dropships, and a mode called dropship assault I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

can you find the source? i would love to see it! That would be an awesome replacement for invasion

I'd like to see a Transport version of the Falcon - maybe something where players can shoot out of the side with their guns or the chin-mounted machinegun is still there. If it could transport, say, four players - one pilot, two on the sides and one in the middle who can't shoot - then it would be pretty much perfect for Objective games.

I would love to see a Pelican in huge maps, if you think a xbox can't handle it, my 1998 office computer can handle a HUGE Halo CE map with custom weapons and models along with huge battles of AI with the pelican, scarab, phantom, seraph and all that good stuff (Family express chipset)

I would like Pelicans, Phantoms etc.

These would make clan raids and matchmaking a lot funner and it would be a nice twist. For many years we have wanted these and we have been disappointed as a result of no-one listening. However, with a new game developer they now bring a new deck of cards to the table and with that we can hope they expand on the things we love and add the things which we desire.

those were concepts for halo reach and halo wars, they were fake

It's not the xbox CPU you have to worry about guys. It's the GPU. The new slims can handle pretty much most things you throw at them but the GPU heatsinks in the older series were not very well designed and had a tendancy to overheat when too much was thrown at them. Still, if some of the recent games that have come out didn't give you RRoD, then nothing will lol.

As for vehicles, I would love to see more missions including the longsword for use in space again. But sure, Pelicans would be awesome for some of the larger maps. Even if we aren't allowed to fly them, access to the front turret would be pretty cool for custom games as well as campaign missions. (Kind of like the mission in reach on the corvet where you could 'glitch' the turret in the pelican in the hangar.

• Like 1

It's not the xbox CPU you have to worry about guys. It's the GPU. The new slims can handle pretty much most things you throw at them but the GPU heatsinks in the older series were not very well designed and had a tendancy to overheat when too much was thrown at them. Still, if some of the recent games that have come out didn't give you RRoD, then nothing will lol.

As for vehicles, I would love to see more missions including the longsword for use in space again. But sure, Pelicans would be awesome for some of the larger maps. Even if we aren't allowed to fly them, access to the front turret would be pretty cool for custom games as well as campaign missions. (Kind of like the mission in reach on the corvet where you could 'glitch' the turret in the pelican in the hangar.

I don't have to worry about overheating, my xbox is opened up

COBRA!!!!!! A guy in the turret, and a pilot. Pilot could lock it down, too, so you could jump in as the pilot, lock down, then jump in the turret and literally snipe almost as strong as a scorpion shell, but so that it isn't super OP, have a tiny blast radius, slowish turret speed, and poor vertical movement.

WE NEED THIS!!!!!