Xbox magazine new villians and a new hero

Adam91

I posted about halo 4 info coming in xbox magazine on May 22nd i just came across this picture of the cover and its mentions about new villians and a new hero, but who is this new hero?

Have a talk amongst your selves about this

oxm0712pcoverus-fullsize.jpg

• Like 1

The Didact maybe? BlackBox the AI of the UNSC Infinity? There is no bette way to thank you for your awesome news than with the Assist Award. You deserve it dude

Cabt be the didact, he was enraged after the flood forerunner war, and 343 guilty spark, said that without the librarian, he would be more dangerous than the flood...oops spoilers

True but I just can't see the Forerunners being an enemy to us. Or not a permanent enemy at least.

it could be a division in the forerunners with some being against us and some with us. thats my theory also on the whole rebel elites on the first mission with the giant fleet

Despite what the cover says, I highly doubt any new hero. I'm sure of course there will be new characters and stuff, but 343 has repeatedly said that this is Master Chief's story they are telling. Don't think they'll lie to us about that.

Of course there are other possiblilities about how to tell Master Chief's story........

Cabt be the didact, he was enraged after the flood forerunner war, and 343 guilty spark, said that without the librarian, he would be more dangerous than the flood...oops spoilers

TheDidact is good remember how Bornstellar IS TheDidact

Stated in Dr. Halsey's journal with the Legendary Edition of Halo: Reach. It says her "Spartian guardian" was shot in the back defending her.

This has been discussed many times, but is it Jun? There were more than just Noble Team on Reach. Who knows?

That is true but he's missing and no one knows where he is and I highly doubt we'll ever hear from him again in the Halo Universe

Now that I can agree with. I don't think Jun will be seen again. Reach was the last of that character.

I would be very surprised if you actually play as someone other than the Chief in game. That would make sense in H5 or H6...personally, I'm hoping for a return of the Arby, which might be in the cards. But having you play anyone other than the Chief just wouldnt feel right, like in the spirit of the game I mean, this time around.

• Like 1

I would be very surprised if you actually play as someone other than the Chief in game. That would make sense in H5 or H6...personally, I'm hoping for a return of the Arby, which might be in the cards. But having you play anyone other than the Chief just wouldnt feel right, like in the spirit of the game I mean, this time around.

Unfortunately Viva Frank already said the Arbiter will not make an appearance in the campaign but will definitely be in Spartan Ops

Dude it's a new trilogy. There is always a point in introducing new characters.

An upcoming book confirms someone will make an appearance soon.

yes i know, but it says new "hero" its obviously not the master chief so who else could it be.