Belated Introduction.

VivaLebowski

Hello, I'm VivaLebowski, formerly Thebiglebowskii946 until my account was hacked by a Russian, thus forcing me to get a new account with a better gamertag.

I enjoy sarcasm. I push it to trolling territory. I particular enjoy pretending to be A) an Atheist b ) a Racist and C) an all around Bad person.

The latter proposition is not too difficult beacuse I don't have to pretend, at least not entirely.

I don't play Halo competitively, nor do I spend too much time playing it at all, at least not these days. But I care about it deeply.

I hope to one day get the quality posts and grenade awards. Other than that, I don't have the time to be anything other than a casual poster.

I enjoy arguing, Banshees, off-color remarks, Banshees, self depracation, and Banshees. Relatively speaking I'm an expert in History, Religion, Philosophy...anything pertaining to deep stuff and idealogy. If you would like to have an argument I'm your man. Just give me 5.00$.

Thank you for reading.

PS. Anyone know a site where I can get allot of signatures and the right instructions for putting them in? I am lazy and tired right now.

PSS. Twam is a lie! The revolution is now!

You are not welcome here VivaLebowski find another forum... :D

Your funny Drizzy. Real funny. Enjoy your meal. It might while be your last.

Why would you pretend to be an atheist? I hope you enjoy yourself here, try not to provoke too many members.

Because Atheists amuse me. Besides, with my tone and tendency to troll, people assume I'm an Atheist. People have also said I look like an Atheist. Your welcome to pretend to be a pedophile priest or a foaming at the mouth fundamentalist, though then again I do those things too so you know...hang loose and make fun of your own personal ideology and others.

Welcome to the forums.

Enlighten me, what does an atheist look like?

Well there's so many different types...for example, I saw my friend Greg for the first time...he was wearing glasses, had a well trimmed beard, a peddlers hat, intellectual glasses, a black and trendy overcoat, and a pipe. I immediately (and correctly) assumed he was an Atheist...but idk what it was...perhaps it was that he looked like an Artist, a Liberal, and an Intellectual, and people who fall into all three of those categories are often Atheists.

But there are plenty of people who show absolutely no outward sign of their internal ideology.