New Legendary Members Group

Spectral Jester

I like this idea a lot. I never liked the concept of the ranking system we have now, it basically says "quantity over quality". A lot of members post 1-word posts just to gain comment counts, the comments aren't even contributing to the topic, nor has it wit.

• Like 5

Every time Bob is on we have a nice chat about the way things used to be in the forums, and have a laugh or two. He isn't on often, so we both end up forgetting what we talked about and talk about it again. lol

Absolute Dog and I have butted heads a few times, but we still had some laughs together. His dedication to this forum has been awe inspiring.

Absolute Dog and Bob have done a bunch for this forum, and I'm glad they are the first to receive Legendary status.

Also, I'd like to suggest that one of the future members of this group be Twinreaper.

I like this. Finally a group where you can't rank up to it in posts. You have to achieve it. Stand out in the forums and show that you are a true Legend. Congratulations Absolute Dog & Bob for accomplishing this well deserved goal. Well done and great job becoming Legendary!

• Like 1

Very thoughtful idea Jester! I like how the yellow really stands out! Absolute Dog really deserves the Legendary status for all he's done for the forums. He is and always will be Legendary!!!

Congratulations to both Absolute Dog and Bob for this exceptional and well deserved achievement! :unworthy: :unworthy:

• Like 1