Would you like a Halo 4 Beta

BLiX

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would like a Halo 4 beta

• Yes
    • No

I believe that if 343 had a beta, not only would it generate a lot more hype for the game, but it would also give the fans a chance to give them a final little bit of feedback on the game before it was released, that would allow them to do a little final tweaking and get the game to the best possible place it could be before it's release.

Would love a beta, but I doubt it's going to happen, like Doctor said. There's just not enough time left for them to stop, create a beta, test the beta, have players play, get the feedback, incorporate changes, and still get the game out on Nov. 6th.

Not to mention if they do have a beta, you're going to get a lot more threads here (like somebody stated yesterday), crying for changes. "I don't like this, change it!" etc. I'd rather have that only happen after the game is out, because I'll be spending more time on it than on here, most likely.

I'd like one, but doubt that they are going to have one. They are trying to keep gameplay as large a surprise as possible, and they aren't using any new technology that hasn't been tested yet, so the odds of an open beta are low to begin with. That, and they announced that the beta would be an "in house" beta.

VOGLIOVOGLIOVOGLIO

I think it would be a great opportunity for 343 to test the waters regarding the changes they are making. I have faith in the changes after the recent podcast, but I'd still like to try them myself and I'm sure plenty of others would.

• Like 1

VOGLIOVOGLIOVOGLIO

I think it would be a great opportunity for 343 to test the waters regarding the changes they are making. I have faith in the changes after the recent podcast, but I'd still like to try them myself and I'm sure plenty of others would.

I so Agree

Well, If they want to release a beta, let them do it. If they don't, that's entirely fine with me. Of course, It would be nice since we can see if there are any broken features / weapons. Thereby, they can be fixed before the game comes out. Then again, there isn't much development time left. That was a really good point, so we'll see if they do it or not.

Of course they should. If not then we may end up with a very broken game........but I doubt it. 343i knows what they're doing. :laughing:

Would you rather them release a beta, and push back the release of the game until, for example, January, or would you rather trust that 343 knows what they are doing? Personally, I'd rather trust 343 and have the game in November.