Halo 4 Armor Ideas

CrimsonEYEZ

Armor Ideas?

-Recon (Personally I would just be happy with the helmet)

-Elite Skull/Mask worn on the armor like a trophy or something.

-Customizable Armor locations. I.E. Instead of primary,secondary,detail coloring, we get the chance to color just the shoulders,just the chest,the theighs,different parts of the helmet,etc.

Yea dat would b awesome and be able to customize the light colours and wether they flicker or not and wether they flicker turn off or stay on when u dieeeeeee

Also more cool armour effects that dont do anything unroll u die like grunt birthday party so they don't give away your position and can you make it so u get attachments 4 ur gun and only get the attachments if u start off with dat gun P.S I'm not a **** of doody modern gayf*ckstupid *** (lulz :D no of offence 2 black ops cos black ops is the only decent 1) I would rather haloz by far

• 4 months later...

I don't know why people are so concerned about their FABULOUS good looks... All it does is change your apperance. It's really not necessary, but its a nice personalization touch. If you really want true customization, provide modding tools like Halo Custom Edition and Halo 2 Vista. That will really hit home with everyone looking for a balanced game, and ending up not getting it (We Hope it's balanced right out of the box.) It's truly everyone's dream come true.

The reason everyone likes the armor customization is so they can feel like there own original spartan instead of looking the exact same as everyone else

So far, Mark V1, Recon, Scout, EVA, and Rogue helmets are confirmed, though some are of course altered a little. Hayabusa and Marathon are discontinued and will not be returning. I would be extremely surprised if Mark V, CQB, Security, and ODST permutations didn't make their return. Personally I think it would be a nice touch if the Mark IV helmet was put in, just for grins.

It would also be great if you could decal your emblem onto different parts of your Spartan's body, like their chest or helmet/visor. I got a kick out of the shark/smiley/frowny face visors in RvB.

Personally the Raider helmet looks like a new version of the Hayabusa. Here is a link to all of the helmets, armor, skins etc. started by FerretOfAir. The Raider helmet is at the bottom of the list.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/13585-compendium-of-halo-4-armor-by-benishroom/