How can we get to an Inheritor quicker?

Mythic Porogan

Daily Challenges, Weekly Challenges, Custom Challenges, Super Jackpots, Commendation Farming, and playing BTB.

Custom Challenges can be accessed at Halo.xbox.com. Remember, the more of a challenge it is, the more credits you get out of it.

BTB gives more credits for doing well than most gametypes. Even if you do bad, it still puts out a decent chunk of change.

Commendation Farming is exactly what it sounds like. Going after the commendations intentionally, instead of waiting around for them to happen. Don't go after the ones that are near their max first, try going after the ones that will be faster to get first. There may be some that you have that are still bronze, or haven't even been completed yet. Also, campaign commendation boosting (restarting at checkpoint) is acceptable, because it has it's wins and it's losses. Win, you get your commendation faster and easier (and without having to play through the campaign every day for the rest of your life). Loss, every time you restart at checkpoint it counts as dying. This can effect your overall k/d ratio, so if you are one of those people who have a high k/d and like to brag about it, this option isn't for you.

Hope I helped. :D

firefight arcade gives me 10k or more each game but gets boring after like the 5game :( but just playing games and doing good like Spectral jester said: "custom challenges" r good they help alot i do 1000kills and 300headshots thats over 20k Cr plus each game i play to get those so probly over 40k Cr, but if ur hoping to get inheritor before h4 well that might not happen.

Yeah

I'm a Noble right now, and I've tried quite a few things that could be of my assisstance, but nothing is working. Please respond....

Getting higher ranked and credits is easy although what everyone posted in this thread is VERY helpful do NOT listen to those dummies on youtube they will get you level reset or even worse a credit ban for a few days to teach you a lesson :P although i had found a flaw that they can not ban you or do anything because it is simply using custom challenges and one mission it basically boosts your Commendations in campaign so they can not do anything .. and if u make the right custom challenges you can get 25,000 Credits quick .. but do not reach the daily cap limit or else 343 will investigate.

This is a family forum website due i will NOT!! be posting what the custom challenges are , if you want to know badly google it anything that happens to you or your credits / levels. i am not held responsible. just giving some advice to a member of this community forum

if you find the right things. ENJOY the flow of cR's

reguards

--Italus

• 2 months later...

Like others have said, challenges, weekly challenges, custom challenges, commendation farming, and Credit jackpots. Also, like director said, do well in BTB, and you got a good 5000 credits in the bag from a single game. And like jester said, high target, low hours, and you could be getting into 5 degit credits there. For example, 200 headshots in 14 hours rolls in over 10000 credits. It's the way to go man.

to get to inheritor, all that counts is playing time. Play all day, every day, for 6 months more and you should be there. No school or work. No family or friends. All halo.

thats how all the inheritors to got their rank. Are you as desperate as them??

it seems unfortunate how much time some people spend playing halo. I have a guy on my friends lists whos inheritor.....every time i turn on my xbox, he is plaing halo. EVERY SINGLE TIME

I just want the armour... I dont care about rank. I'm mad that you don't unlock anything in Field Martial or Hero ranks.

well, the only helmet you get is the haunted helmet, which i dont really like. But at hero, you unlock the final attachment for the security helmet, and at mythic, you get final attachment for 'gungir helmet

well, the only helmet you get is the haunted helmet, which i dont really like. But at hero, you unlock the final attachment for the security helmet, and at mythic, you get final attachment for 'gungir helmet

Legendary is the rank after Hero, and that's when you unlock the final Security Helmet attachment.

• 1 month later...

I personnaly dont like firefight because it is just boring as HELL!!!

Here's my tip: Play Grifball, BTB or Living Dead. These are the multiplayer gametypes that gives the most credits. But for grifball and living dead, you need to do good. More in grifball like the more the kills and the more rounds and WINNING can easily give you 20 000 credits per game. no jokes

• Like 1

Im a Reclaimer an to tell you truth I havent really found anyways that are really fast at ranking up. The challenges help alot. But it still takes time. But the playlist that gives out good jackpots (at least for me) is Anniversary classic slayer. Every 2 games or so I get over 10k just for getting like 8 or more kills. But if you do hit Inheritor dont let people say your desperate or a low life. Its taken me 2 years just to get to Reclaimer. But for the most part just play and you'll get there. Have fun and you'll be there before you know it.