1. 1. did you like to have the option to choose female body in REACH

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. do you want it to return in halo 4

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care!!

Do you think there will be female spartans in halo 4,

i do hope so at first i think many girls (and boys) playing reach like to have the option to chose female boddy.

and 2nd i will miss the spartaness behinds ;-)

but i'll doubt it because the only female options in halo 3 was the voice (i'm not shore about halo 2)

what do you think did you like the female body (option to choose) or was it too much (only strong males in battle)

but i hope they will return in halo 4

Edited by skummgummigubbe

The female gender option having a different model in Halo: Reach was a huge plus in my eyes. I definitely want to see the females have a separate model in Halo 4. (Rather than just a swapped set of voice over work) If there isn't one and we're only stuck with voice clips...I'll be disappointed.

Im mixed on it. 9 times out of 10 its some try hard kid convinced "OMFGZ tha hit boxes r smaller broney!"

So eh, maybe if it went off your avatar being female?

True, but you know they are not smaller, and you just kill him anyway. At least, that's what I do. :laughing:

• 3 weeks later...

Also. Seeing that woman being modeled in the design trailer we know that there will be women somewhere in the game. I don't think people will be dressed as Kat because of her arm. I don't think that will be included in the game.

• 2 months later...