Conan Footage Pic Analysis

deus_ex_machina

I agree I see Forerunner Vision as the armor ability equipped and you see a bar for it's duration. No telling how long that is though. And judging from the sound of the BR when I saw the show and the look of the barrel, is it possible that that's a silencer there? You can see the emblems at the bottom of the screen by the team scores indicating the teams in training. Reds always being wolves and Blues always being unicorns. These are good pics I don't find a problem with quality at all good job dude

Hmm, so that seems like vision vision, but what does it really do...? The medals to the left side of that picture, kind of look ugly i am upset about it. (not disheartened by it but yeah) They could be more good looking, and the "words" you see when you get a kill are kinda new, don't like it and like it at the same time. The BR scope looks cool as well, honestly i could hit targets better with it, if that indeed is the BR scope. I am happy with everything else.