Halo movie

Sniper22440

Its real therorix heres a link to

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=McnuharW90A

First of all, that's an entirely different project. The first "trailer" you linked in 100% completely fake. The second video isn't a movie, it's fan-made live action. Entirely different. If you can't see that, I'm not going to argue with you, since you're clearly being ignorant.

The Halo movie is still sitting on the shelf because it's going to take more budget than they expect to make profits from. They don't usually make a movie per game in a series, they usually make one movie spanning 3 or more games. And with Halo, being one of the flagstones of the X-Box, they don't want to end up like most video game based movies. Which is why they have shelved the project for now. They may take it off the shelf and blow the dust off it and take another look at it if Halo 4 does well enough.

The halo movie operation chastity is completely nonprofit. Also it is confirmed that it is comming out in 2012. hopfully this summer. Its just like how people hoped for a remake of halo ce. That happened, so can this. Bungie made a warthog and wingnut films made one. Wingnut is making operation chastity and if they made a 'hog you know they mean buisness. Operation chastity is based on a single mission; the survival of marine squad 267.

My profile pic is from some of the stuff they did but I photo edited it to say stuff

Honesty, I don't know why I'm even bothering responding, perhaps it's your condescending tone or maybe just the fact that you're just wrong. The first trailer you linked is just a montage of different live action trailers, it is not official. Why would they release the first 8 minutes and nothing else? Besides, the video was released in 2007. It is in no way related to the second video you linked. The second video you linked is real, but still not a movie. It's only a live action short movie. The fact that you choose to believe a video from 2007, uploaded by a user named "Thugz4Life" is hilarious.

Yeah apparently it was being made by wingnut films (who made the Lord of the Rings.)

Yeah, his name was Peter Jackson, he also made King Kong and the Lovely Bones and much others. He was going to make the Halo movie, the thing is that at the last minute he backed out. The thing is for the Halo movie, all the staff needed to move to a specific location, and they already did, so he felt bad for backing out. So what he did was that, he was like, here's a script to replace the Halo movie. That script was District 9. You know how most of halo takes place in Africa? (New Mombasa is an actual city. It's called Mombasa and is located in Kenya I believe). That's why District 9 takes place in Johannesburg, South Africa. But pretty much District 9 was made from the scraps of the Halo movie

Also if they make a halo movie they weren't going to make it about chief. Cause you know when they make books to movies people complain all the time about it not following the same story? well that will happen with the master chief too, so they're are most likely going to make it about an ODST or Marine.

EDIT: Peter Jackson is still set to produce the Halo movie but he hasn't decided when, most likely when the franchise ends.

Yeah, his name was Peter Jackson, he also made King Kong and the Lovely Bones and much others. He was going to make the Halo movie, the thing is that at the last minute he backed out. The thing is for the Halo movie, all the staff needed to move to a specific location, and they already did, so he felt bad for backing out. So what he did was that, he was like, here's a script to replace the Halo movie. That script was District 9. You know how most of halo takes place in Africa? (New Mombasa is an actual city. It's called Mombasa and is located in Kenya I believe). That's why District 9 takes place in Johannesburg, South Africa. But pretty much District 9 was made from the scraps of the Halo movie

Also if they make a halo movie they weren't going to make it about chief. Cause you know when they make books to movies people complain all the time about it not following the same story? well that will happen with the master chief too, so they're are most likely going to make it about an ODST or Marine.

EDIT: Peter Jackson is still set to produce the Halo movie but he hasn't decided when, most likely when the franchise ends.

Yeah I'd heard that the District 9 Had the set of the proposed halo movie.