Halo 4 or more like Modern Warfare 4?

Baller

The Halo series is over people. Sad to say, but the Halo is now finished, all those memories and fun times you had in halo 2 and halo 3 are now just to rmember, bungie left us, in hands of a down syndrome company. Just click on the link I posted. 343 is just all about the money, bungie actually cared about us, they understood how important MLG was, so they didn't change the game, they kept fun, with the best ranking system, than any other game. 343 just converted halo into CoD. Now all the halo pros, "50's", and now pist, because our competitive time is over. 343 ended halo. Thanks a lot! I wish I could come go back in time in 07-10 when halo was the ****. halo 3 changed me, I will take those memories to my grave. But hey, I will play halo 3 to the end. All the MLG pros are pist off, after reading that as well. Halo 4 will not take any skill, its gonna be for noobs, that couldn't get their 50's in h3. Well have fun losers! Why bungie? You knew this was going to happen. You left us. All those goals you guys achieve, for what? Now you heartboken everyone. Halo is COD now. Noobish game. 343 does not know what halo is, all they want is the money. I was a 50 in every playlist in h3. H3 was where the legends where made! Halo 3 made xbox, mlg. Hands down, halo3 is the best game ever created. Why can't halo 4 just be like halo 3? You know why? BECAUSE DONT GIVE OF F**K ABOUT US!!!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. Thats B.S. They have no f**king idea what their doing. R.I.P Halo 3 Memories, I will never forget the fun times I had. Best times of my childhood, hands down. Once halo 3 is down, goodbye xbox. No point in playing garbage. So long friends. This is the end. :'(

• Like 3

You sir... are silly. This post was made about 4 times could a mod please delete three of them? (Unless it's just a lag glitch.)

Baller, we do not know what 343i is capable of. Most of the people that work in 343i created Halo 2 such as Frank. Your favorite team Bungie created Halo: Reach which in your opinion is like CoD and has a bad Rank system. So why are you putting crap on 343i when you haven't seen them do anything yet?! Besides Halo Anniversary you've seen the graphics capabilities but that was a remake. No gameplay changes at all. Think before you post.

Good for you, not giving 343i the chance. You cannot possibly blame them for anything, the only game they made was Anniversary, and made a couple changes to Reach. Halo 4 looks perfect so far, in my opinion. It doesn't matter, Halo 4 doesn't need failed fans who know nothing about the game yet.

• Like 1

The Halo series is over people. Sad to say, but the Halo is now finished, all those memories and fun times you had in halo 2 and halo 3 are now just to rmember, bungie left us, in hands of a down syndrome company. Just click on the link I posted. 343 is just all about the money, bungie actually cared about us, they understood how important MLG was, so they didn't change the game, they kept fun, with the best ranking system, than any other game. 343 just converted halo into CoD. Now all the halo pros, "50's", and now pist, because our competitive time is over. 343 ended halo. Thanks a lot! I wish I could come go back in time in 07-10 when halo was the ****. halo 3 changed me, I will take those memories to my grave. But hey, I will play halo 3 to the end. All the MLG pros are pist off, after reading that as well. Halo 4 will not take any skill, its gonna be for noobs, that couldn't get their 50's in h3. Well have fun losers! Why bungie? You knew this was going to happen. You left us. All those goals you guys achieve, for what? Now you heartboken everyone. Halo is COD now. Noobish game. 343 does not know what halo is, all they want is the money. I was a 50 in every playlist in h3. H3 was where the legends where made! Halo 3 made xbox, mlg. Hands down, halo3 is the best game ever created. Why can't halo 4 just be like halo 3? You know why? BECAUSE DONT GIVE OF F**K ABOUT US!!!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. Thats B.S. They have no f**king idea what their doing. R.I.P Halo 3 Memories, I will never forget the fun times I had. Best times of my childhood, hands down. Once halo 3 is down, goodbye xbox. No point in playing garbage. So long friends. This is the end. :'(

I find your lack of knowledge of mlg rather disturbing by what you showcased in this post. Practically everything you said relating to mlg is wrong except for the community being extremely worried/pissed about the leaked news. And maybe the most incorrect thing you said was that halo 3 made mlg. You could look at stream numbers and most likely find a steady decline in viewers for each event because it wasn't fun to watch and a lot of the pro's actually found it more of a chore to play rather than fun *gasp*. Keep in mind this trend continued even more so with reach until NBNS settings were made/used.

/mlg rant

As others have said though, see ya later.

Dude its not cod in multiple ways, Cod is= Aiming down the sights, 3 to 2 shots and you die, highest level owns all, unbalanced weapons, perks that give you more health and stuff, idiotic campaign with almost no storyline, ETC... Halo= master chief, a true storyline, armor abilities that gives you DEFENSIVE ways to save yourself, strafing, multiple shots till die, jumping, Etc.. see Halo and Cod are different in many ways.

AGREE

So I wont be seeing you in Halo 4. Bye. Wont be missed.

50 in every playlist in 3 and your saying he wont be missed? 343 is having all the noobs pseudo-good at the game EVEN THOUGH all there k/ds are below 0.8. 343 is trying to make the noobs grenade kills and double pummel rates go up by getting rid of evade. 343 IS FUDGING UP HALO. they have, they are, and always will. im getting halo 4 because halo hasen't let me down yet. bungie is still in 343 but there are slowly dying in soul for halo.

Good for you, not giving 343i the chance. You cannot possibly blame them for anything, the only game they made was Anniversary, and made a couple changes to Reach. Halo 4 looks perfect so far, in my opinion. It doesn't matter, Halo 4 doesn't need failed fans who know nothing about the game yet.

those couple "changes" are probably the worst thing they could EVER do to reach.

"why fix something thats not broken? because we can, but lets not fix what all the dedicated people DESPISE about the game, like armor lock jetpack and fall damage. Lets get rid of evade, squad slayer, and make even MORE dedicated people leave the game. LETS PUT LARGE CREDIT JACKPOTS SO ALL THE NOOBS CAN GET TO REALLY HIGH RANKS FASTER, it will make the good people with k/ds over 1.8 look bad because they actually got to these ranks by actually playing the game often. halo 4, hmmmm, LETs GIVE AMAZING GRAPHICS, but call of duty like GAMEPLAY, lets try that." - 343I

but if you translate into what they were trying to do the whole time " WE WANT MORE MONEY "

you get it now?

I noticed that all the people who are bashing 343i are all people who are new to the community and it makes me sad to be associated with them....*sigh*. Anyway all of what has been said is very true you can't judge a company on what hasn't even been released to you yet. Give them a chance to show you what they have to bring to the Halo franchise. All this tells me is that those who aren't giving 343i a chance and giving up on Halo4 is that they aren't true Halo fans.

• Like 1

I don't think you have the right to say that when they haven't even released Halo 4 yet. And tell me where, WHERE, did 343 ever do something that made them look like money-hungry idiots. As stated by a member above, you sir, are silly. Halo 4 will not be a let-down. 343 has only made one game by theirselves and that was Halo: Anniversary. That game was awesome.

People like you just won't give 343 Industries a chance to prove themselves. When Halo 4 blows minds and dominates all previous games, I wanna see you people EVER say you doubt 343.

• Like 1