What i don't want in Halo 4 from Halo Reach...

Code50

18 members have voted

1. 1. What don't you want in Halo 4 from Reach the most?

• Armor Abilities
    • Warthog Machine gun overheat
    • Health Bar
    • Small maps with power weapons
    • The turn on a vehicle
    • other

I think that Halo Reach wasn't really all that good because of things like armor abilities , the health bar, stuff like the warthog machine gun heating up, and etc. But good thing they are bringing back the BR because the replacement weapon from Halo Reach was just horrible. I also can't believe they aren't bringing back the bubble shield but they are bringing back the DMR.

First, just to address your point Carts. Halo: Reach does have power-ups, have you played the MLG map variants? Go ahead and try them out, find the power-ups yourself :).

Code, I can see that you are a frustrated Halo fan that was expecting Reach to be more Halo 2 - Halo 3ish. I have contemplated whether or not AA's are a good addition to the franchise or just something that players see as a step backwards. I can offer my knowledge on this topic, most people that I have met in Reach are fine with AA's as they offer a more tactical feel on the game. Then there are other people who I have met that dislike them because they ruin the flow of the game. It really is a debatable topic (that already has been debated a ton of times), but it is all personal preference. Then, the health bar. If you have played Halo since it first was released (Halo: CE), then you would know that there was a health bar back then. I do not seem to have a problem with the health bar, the only thing that I do seem to dislike is the no bleed-through aspect.

Anyways, I feel that Reach is a game that you can choose to enjoy, it is not morally determined to be bad or good. It is what you make it :)

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1

Well, Turret gun fire should overheat. In Halo 3, it was an instant kill weapon. You could fire it forever. In Halo Reach it was better because then they would have to stop fireing.

The Health Bar was awsome. I could actually see how close I am to dieing instead of guessing in Halo 3.

I choose small maps with power weapons. God help us if someone gets a shotgun.

• Like 1