MLG Gametype

XxTHE WILLYxX

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a MLG gametype?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

Though I'm not into MLG, those people who play it deserve because they are really competitive players who would'nt always fit with the casual players. Plus with Halo 3 and Reach having the playlist, it seems appropriate to include a MLG playlist in Halo 4

Absolutely! Regardless of MLG dropping it for now or not, it puts players in a different atmosphere where they can play other people who are more serious about the game. Many people play the list, and a good portion of my friends list only plays the MLG playlist. Plus, it helps sets standards for GameBattles and is great for practicing.

@Biggles

Maybe so mate but the like of EGL - European Gaming League is becoming the Europe side so if they do that why not pick up EGL.. but yeh see where you coming from. will have to see i guess

EGL is NO WHERE near as big as MLG, so, i doubt they will pick it up

if anything, it will be something different from MLG.

Agreed but with the way EGL is going it will be the dominate league within Europe, so give or take the end of the year it will be massive mate... not as big as MLG of course but especially with MLG dropping MW3 for the first event! not sure if they doing that for all events but so far from what we've seen it doesn't seem so which again EGL are gonna be the ones benefiting from it all

Like I had said in another thread previously I think its fare for 343i to make a competitive playlist rather than a specific one based off MLG ect, makes things easier when you have leagues just as big as MLG down the line.

anyway don't mind which playlist is there, just hope there is a competitive one for those who enjoy it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MLG should definetly be in halo 4 but with some minor gameplay changes like having more/none power weapons and more armor abilities

More Armor Abilities? Are you serious? Sprint and Jetpack are really the only 2 balanced things in the game, so, that's why we had them. Now, its just jetpack.

• 1 month later...

I think that there should be an MLG gametype for people like myself that really like to get competitive with it. I feel that when I play social or other stuff it's not that the other people are bad but they don't really try or there not ready for a big battle and it can also be hurtful to the more casual Halo players.