Dear Twam

MCPO Mayh3m

So, we don't hear from Twam that often... except from in status updates.

So I have a question for Twam, just so we can get to know ya a bit better I suppose.

So Twam, how long have you been playing Halo and what sparked your interest into making/creating this (AWESOME) forum?

Sincerely,

-TM3

• Like 2

personally, i like the mystery that is Twam, it lets me come up with my own back story for him and why he made this awesome site.

like in my mind Twam is a ninja who decided one day to make a site dedicated to 343 and halo for us the members, and by doing this he got kicked out of the ninja guild. the ninja guild declared Twam a renegade ninja who threatens their ninja ways, and tried hunting him down but they failed to realize the awesomeness that is Twam and are failed in their mission. unable to defeat Twam, the ninja guild turned their sights on the members of this forum. Enraged on the attacks on his followers, Twam spends most day fighting off ninjas who seek to do us harm. the time Twam is not fighting ninjas, Twam spends his time working on this site for us.

oh and Twam fights these evil ninjas while wearing a suit and tie because he likes looking good while kicking arse

• Like 2

personally, i like the mystery that is Twam, it lets me come up with my own back story for him and why he made this awesome site.

like in my mind Twam is a ninja who decided one day to make a site dedicated to 343 and halo for us the members, and by doing this he got kicked out of the ninja guild. the ninja guild declared Twam a renegade ninja who threatens their ninja ways, and tried hunting him down but they failed to realize the awesomeness that is Twam and are failed in their mission. unable to defeat Twam, the ninja guild turned their sights on the members of this forum. Enraged on the attacks on his followers, Twam spends most day fighting off ninjas who seek to do us harm. the time Twam is not fighting ninjas, Twam spends his time working on this site for us.

oh and Twam fights these evil ninjas while wearing a suit and tie because he likes looking good while kicking arse

Interesting way to look at it... But I still think it would be cool to get an answer. :)

In some ways, we are all Twam and he is all of us. Who wouldn't like to be the one who created this site, brought in the right original crew and used the very format we have come to love and appreciate. This site has become more than just a forum. Whether by design, luck of the right mix or a little of both, 343 Industries Community Forum and it's founder are an island of relaxed fun and colorful Halo love in a sea of cold, sterile and sometimes hostile waters of the internet.

We are Twam, Twam is us!

• Like 3

In some ways, we are all Twam and he is all of us. Who wouldn't like to be the one who created this site, brought in the right original crew and used the very format we have come to love and appreciate. This site has become more than just a forum. Whether by design, luck of the right mix or a little of both, 343 Industries Community Forum and it's founder are an island of relaxed fun and colorful Halo love in a sea of cold, sterile and sometimes hostile waters of the internet.

We are Twam, Twam is us!

Adog, you just blew my mind.

So I have a question for Twam, just so we can get to know ya a bit better I suppose.

i have talked to Twam, my life is blessed forever now

We are Twam, Twam is us!

Praise be to Twam... :unworthy:

Twam is Halo

:horse:

You've spoken and been heard by our lord Twam! :animier:

Glory hallelujah! Praise Twam! :unworthy:

:twam:

:heart: Twammybear :heart: