Religious?

One

Beliefs   

31 members have voted

1. 1. What are your beliefs?

Nnnnoooo not that stupid video

Nothing wrong with that video.

The way I see it, is.. yes, going to church is good and all... but going to church gets you no where if you don't want to take anything out of it. Being a Christian is more about the relationship with Christ than it is your church.

Edited by Total Mayh3m
  • Like 2

I am actually a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka LDS, Mormon, etc.). I do go to church every Sunday, but I am not the MOST religious person. I do however follow the standards of the church, such as no consumption of alcohol or tobacco products, no swearing, etc.

• 1 month later...

I hope you know agnostics are anti-god.

I believe you're referring to Atheism. :yes

An Agnostic is what we call a person who is unsure about the existence of gods (whether a single god or many gods) and cannot make a choice, or who have simply chosen not to choose.

I suppose I'm not really Agnostic, as I believe God exists. I just don't believe God means what most believers think God means.

Blessings of Twam upon you, my children!

To me it is very simple. We were created......created with love, to love, and to be loved. Nothing else truly matters. Do not lessen what you are with topical phrases. You love your parents, in most cases, you want to find love, you want to feel it and give it. Love is not learned. Atoms don't love, fish don't love, animals don't love. We do. If you honestly think you believe in evolution or some other path to what we are, then tell me where the energy, the first atom, the first sub particle came from. Something.......something began it all. I believe, I have faith, I am here.

• Like 3

Great post by AD, but i'm with M Biggles on this, the more I knew the less I believed.

As a student in biology, I have seen many theories about our existance, clearly I believe in evolution, the proof is all there, even pope Jean-Paul II thought it made sence. The only true question is what AD adressed, and i'm no physicist, but I know the big bang theory is about matter compressing and created basic protons and neutrons as the for of hydrogen. Where this matter come from? we dont know.

If there is a god, I think we all agree that he did not create humans, but only a 1*10^(x) (x tends to infinity) % of existance.