Donut; Gone For a While

Donut

Through the, rather harsh day of January 14th, 2011, I've decided to take a break... Reasons Below:

Um, <\3 <--- My Heart...

Reason for a dash split in through my heart is because of a... massively horrifying... Break Up... *sniff*...

No details on it (sorry), I'm just terribly depressed to talk in the shoutbox or bring up any details about the break up.

Next reason is that I am completely unable to edit or record in... Pinnacle Studios 14 Dazzle... What this means is that I cannot do any videos for YouTube, can't edit my previously made videos or create different types of effects (I put together) that come out as like a little beat for a backround music or Melee punch in a scene...

The last reason is about my family. Yes, family problems that I have to deal with (Nothing as bad as to what Fire has to deal with). Sorry, no details on this either, please understand that I can't put these here because they are a bit..."Personal" to my life.

Quantum Matrix, never got a chance to say this, nor do I want to, but I guess my heart is telling me to, Congrats on "Earning" your Member of the Month reward. I really was trying to win this but I guess, threw what the Mods said, you proved yourself to be MoM. Please, stand out as a great MoM, you really did earn it. Congratulations my friend...

Now, I'll be off trying to regain my hope and restraining my arms from reaching for the pistol of suicide.

Goodbye 343i Members, final "Goodbye" will be tomorrow at 5pm Eastern Time. Peace guys...

• Like 1

Through the, rather harsh day of January 14th, 2011, I've decided to take a break... Reasons Below:

Um, <\3 <--- My Heart...

Reason for a dash split in through my heart is because of a... massively horrifying... Break Up... *sniff*...

No details on it (sorry), I'm just terribly depressed to talk in the shoutbox or bring up any details about the break up.

Next reason is that I am completely unable to edit or record in... Pinnacle Studios 14 Dazzle... What this means is that I cannot do any videos for YouTube, can't edit my previously made videos or create different types of effects (I put together) that come out as like a little beat for a backround music or Melee punch in a scene...

The last reason is about my family. Yes, family problems that I have to deal with (Nothing as bad as to what Fire has to deal with). Sorry, no details on this either, please understand that I can't put these here because they are a bit..."Personal" to my life.

Quantum Matrix, never got a chance to say this, nor do I want to, but I guess my heart is telling me to, Congrats on "Earning" your Member of the Month reward. I really was trying to win this but I guess, threw what the Mods said, you proved yourself to be MoM. Please, stand out as a great MoM, you really did earn it. Congratulations my friend...

Now, I'll be off trying to regain my hope and restraining my arms from reaching for the pistol of suicide.

Goodbye 343i Members, final "Goodbye" will be tomorrow at 5pm Eastern Time. Peace guys...

Donut, thank you so much. If I were in your position, I couldn't have said it better myself. Your a great friend. I hope you return. 343i will not be the same with out you.

Bye bro. You were my first friend

And my Favorite.

And remember, here, we're all friends. We ALL care. So don't be hatin' And please return.. I will dearly miss you. I actualy might not get on the site often becuase ill miss you in the shoubox...Good bye friend. And happy hunting.

Donut, I will miss you very dearly on the site, and on Xbox. I have only known you for a couple of weeks, but have really enjoyed getting to know you. You're a well rounded and hilarious person XD :D I just prayed for you, your family, and your relationships. I hope you get to feeling better man. I know it's over a website, but if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you. Sincerely, your friend, @RANMAN10

• 2 weeks later...