Official 343Industries.org Teamspeak Server

Twinreaper

Good day fellow members, "Tech Guru" Twinreaper here with an exciting announcement. As you may or may not know, I run from my house, a private server where I host games such as Halo PC Halo CE, Crysis etc...

Now that we have finally gained quite a following here at 343i, I thought it was only fitting that I should strt up our very own private chat server for our members to come together in and actually talk via Teamspeak.

For those who do not know, Teamspeak is a PC app, that allows you to host a private or public chat server in which people may enter and use mic's or keyboards to communicate. Teamspeak is very popular with certain PC games, as it allows team members to communicate better in games that do not have microphone or chat support.

So why am I doing this? Easy.....I wanted to find an additional way to communicate wand contribute back to this great community. Along with this Teamspeak server, I will also be hosting 2 servers for Halo PC with the name "343i.org", for those of us in this community who wish to play the game that started it all, together.

Now, I have the server all setup and ready to go, but I need a few days to finalize some admin settings and what not. Before i give out this teamspeak server address, I will be giving it out to those in the higher up so I can before hand, adjust security levels. While you guys are waiting for this, please go to http://www.Teamspeak.com and download the client app. Also if you do have, or ever hwanted to play the original PC Halo, now would be a good time to dust off that copy and re-install it. Look for more on this and an official launch post sometime on tuesday afternoon. Stay classy 343i!!

No, Teamspeak is a standalone CP app that works only PC. It has no function or support by nay game that I know of. but it can be usefull for those who want to play on live, and only have a microphone for the PC. You can simply get a bunch of friends, jump on teamspeak, and play some matchmaking without having to worry about proximity voice as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late notice on this guys but, until Monday I have taken down my home server for cleaning. It won't be back up till monday when all my parts are dry and factory fresh. Again, sorry for the late notice. For those wondering, this means no PC servers or teamspeak till then. Cheers!

Sorry for the late notice on this guys but, until Monday I have taken down my home server for cleaning. It won't be back up till monday when all my parts are dry and factory fresh. Again, sorry for the late notice. For those wondering, this means no PC servers or teamspeak till then. Cheers!

Thanks for the update! Can't wait till it's back up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...