Halo 4 Beta

Trude174

I think this year they should give the beta to the true Halo players that have stuck by for along time

Well what I actually mean is....

All the Machinima directors got the beta super early, before the beta was even open & I don't think they should do that because most of the directors played it for like what? 2 days at the most? then went back to call of duty or whatever

.I'm not hating on the Machinima team because I like them & all but just didn't like how they got it early & the people who have been here since Halo 1 or 2 couldn't get it, I just think we should get it early before them

I hope everyone knows what I mean y'know? :)

Ok that's it! Peace! :D

They just need an open beta via the marketplace like BF3. I dont mind other people like red vs blue getting betas early. If someone gets the beta early its because they do a lot for the halo community so I dont see it as a big deal. Ill just be happy to play the beta, although i would enjoy having it early :clap:

• Like 2

I agree, There should be a way to find out how long we have had accounts and been playing the games. I would freely offer all of my account and pertinent information to verify them to get an early shot at the Beta, if one is to be made available. I have invested over two thousand dollars since the beginning in XBOXes, MS accounts and Halo game purchases. I would love an early crack at it myself.

• Like 1

I agree, There should be a way to find out how long we have had accounts and been playing the games. I would freely offer all of my account and pertinent information to verify them to get an early shot at the Beta, if one is to be made available. I have invested over two thousand dollars since the beginning in XBOXes, MS accounts and Halo game purchases. I would love an early crack at it myself.

Yep! :)

I would like to see an open beta for halo 4, my reason being that it would build on the hype for the release and possibly bring some new fans in, since everyone likes something that's free, you might get people that wouldn't ordinarily play halo to be hooked by the beta.

• Like 1

There have been enough rumors of a Beta and members want to talk about it. This post will stay open and allow thought on the subject.

Sorry I read it wrong....it said there MAY be a beta....not there will be... so who knows...but they already said if there was going to be a beta for Halo 4 that it wouldn't come with Halo CEA

They just need an open beta via the marketplace like BF3. I dont mind other people like red vs blue getting betas early. If someone gets the beta early its because they do a lot for the halo community so I dont see it as a big deal. Ill just be happy to play the beta, although i would enjoy having it early :clap:

This, I would really like an open beta. Hell, I'd be playing it 24/7! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...