Uh huh, no name of the pm then? Also I'm pretty sure the host can't intentionally help any team. Pro-Town, Mafia, Neutral and Civvy. They cannot help them.

It's the Detective PM.

And in that same PM he said he was just going to do the exact thing you just said he can't do, but only for Mafia.

It's the Detective PM.

And in that same PM he said he was just going to do the exact thing you just said he can't do, but only for Mafia.

Did you read the ability? Even if they are detected, they are told they are civilian

'No powers other than to kill and can falsely accuse of who let the dinosaur out' ~ Fishy, Mafia 15.0

So I'd like some new evidence into this false claim

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

Did you read the ability? Even if they are detected, they are told they are civilian

'No powers other than to kill and can falsely accuse of who let the dinosaur out' ~ Fishy, Mafia 15.0

So I'd like some new evidence into this false claim

Um... what.

That role description is self explanatory. There's no connection between it, and what we're talking about right now.

And the claim isn't false. You were investigated as a Hoodlum. The evidence is clearly there.

Also, a Secret Hoodlum AKA the Spy is the only Mafian who shows up as a Tourist. If a Mafian is investigated, and is NOT shown as a Tourist then they're not the Spy. All Mafians being shown as Civilians when investigated defeats the purpose of having a Detective.

Edited by Health Destruct

No no, that's the exact statement SD. Even if I was the Hoodlum, I would appear as a civilian. That's copied and pasted from the factions section on page one.

If you're the Secret Hoodlum, yes. If you're a regular Hoodlum, no. Fishy specifically said you're a Hoodlum, so you're one of the regular ones.

Either you're trying to make false facts, or attempting to keep me in an argument loop to confuse me: which is not working. You're a Hoodlum. End of story.

If you're the Secret Hoodlum, yes. If you're a regular Hoodlum, no. Fishy specifically said you're a Hoodlum, so you're one of the regular ones.

Either you're trying to make false facts, or attempting to keep me in an argument loop to confuse me: which is not working. You're a Hoodlum. End of story.

Oh... Oops... I got it confused with the actual hoodlum :/

I vote Yang

• Like 1