What is the best game of the last twenty years?

This is a poll, you vote in it   

4 members have voted

1. 1. What the best game in the last twenty years?

• Big Rigs is too awesome
    • Supman 64 set the bar too high, no game can ever match its greatness

You heard the title, I am here to ask you all one simple question! smile.png

What is the best game of the last twenty years?

I have studied different types of games and determined that these two titans are the best of the last twenty years.

Candidate one: Superman 64!

Candidate two: Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing!

But now I am a loss, I cannot decide between the two, so I need your help! Vote up above the decide what the 343 community forums unofficial best game of the last twenty years!

Before you vote, I have gathered some pretty positive quotes from several people about both games.

Superman 64:

"Thus game has a rushed, careless feel"

"Superman 64 is executed so poorly that it actually serves to butcher the reputation of the prominent action hero."

"This is easily the worst game I've ever played... it serves no purpose other than to firmly establish the bottom of the barrel"

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing:

"It's as bad as your mind will allow you to comprehend"

"I wish I could think of some redeeming factors for Big Rigs, but there simply aren't any"

"This is the worst game ever made"

"I love Big Rigs its has some much replay value and is full of quality gameplay!"-Jack of Harts, fellow art dept staff member.

Edited by Caboosh Teh Aish
  • Like 1

^

But how can they not?

Big Rigs revolutionised the gaming industry it made everyone, winners!

I'm a Winner, your a winner, everyone is a winner.

And for Superman 64, the physics engine and the graphics were just next level.

This poll is a very serious affair Melody! :)

Edited by Caboosh Teh Aish

If I may say, Plumbers Don't Wear Ties Blows both these games out of the water. If we were to go back twenty five years, Action 52 would take the cake something fierce.

Superman 64 is a pretty damn bad though. "You fly through rings, and pick up cars, You fly through rings and PICK UP CARS!" I'm noticing a pattern here.

Edited by rrhuntington

@ Never mind her. She's just not winner like us. WE'RE WINNER!

If I may say, Plumbers Don't Wear Ties Blows both these games out of the water. If we were to go back twenty five years, Action 52 would take the cake something fierce.

Superman 64 is a pretty damn bad though. "You fly through rings, and pick up cars, You fly through rings and PICK UP CARS!" I'm noticing a pattern here.

Fly through rings, pick up cars, fly through rings, pick up cars, fly through rings, stop tornadoes with ice breath, fly through rings, beat up enemies (with no AI, may I add), fly through rings, infiltrate an enemy base (try not to fall through the floor or clip straight through the walls), then guess what? FLY THROUGH RINGS!!!!! Then you have to locate three enemies in the city and punch them out (Good luck finding them in the fog) then...

FLY THROUGH RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't Super Mario 64 have like loads of glitches though?

It did, but the glitches didn't ruin the experience and didnt happen often enough

When a game has glitches to the point where it ruins your enjoyment nearly every play session then thats a problem.