My vision for Halo 5

I hope Halo 5 has a good multiplayer and a replayable campaign like Halo 3.

If you want loadouts and perks up the wazoo, go pick up the newest CoD game.

If you want a balanced multiplayer experience with skill-based matches, pick up a copy of Halo 3.

If you want a senseless campaign with a storyline which is questionable, pick up Halo 4.

If you want an epic adventure with action and drama, pick up Halo 3.

*******, just release Halo 3 with new graphics.

post-90543-0-99957500-1434698660_thumb.png

1 The Halo 3 campaign wasn't really that repayable. :)

2 Play Halo MCC.

3 Halo 4's storyline and characters were leagues better than Halo 3.

4 Halo 3's story sucked with so many plot holes and stupid character decisions.

5 Halo 3 isn't a balanced as you make it out to be.

That is all!

I think he's referring to the gameplay of Halo 3 being better which I can agree with because Halo 3 is my favorite Halo but I certainly don't want them to keep coming out with that same game over and over. There may be differences between Halo 2 and 3 but to keep finding incremental ones like those and implement them with each release... Eventually they'd run out. Now they may have had more time to do that if Bungie didn't crap Halo: Reach onto us but 343 has done a really good job of working with what they have and trying to appeal to fans who loved the original trilogy.

As others have stated above, if you want Halo 3 with 60fps and improved lighting then you may certainly play it. I do all the time.

But you can't make them to drop everything from the game, devolving to original Trilogy aspects, and expect to leave everyone happy.

Also Halo 4's story was the only one to make sense canonically since Halo: CE in 2001.

• Like 1

As Halo 3 is my favorite game in the series, I feel obligated to make a comment in this thread.

Halo 3 has arguably the best matchmaking and balance of any Halo game. Yes, there were some issues in weapon balance, but most were balanced out through distance and map control. Both in the social and ranked playlists matches were fun and competitive. Halo 3 was fairly up close and personal, but had the finesse the ranged gameplay needed.

As for campaign, Halo 3 has very memorable missions. Who doesn't remember trekking through the jungle, assaulting New Mombasa, driving through the desert on the Ark, knocking down the towers around Truth, and escaping High Charity with Cortana? Yeah the cutscenes were nothing special, but game playwise it was never just a sludge through (okay Cortana totally was), and each area and each fight was unique.

So yeah, my name is Sikslik7, and I'm a Halo 3 addict.

1 The Halo 3 campaign wasn't really that repayable.

That's the only one I beg to differ. I couldn't attempt to count how many times I've played the Ark, The Covenant, and Halo (The last Level) Since 2010. I just know it's gotta be +100's.