Halo 4 armor abilities requests

John-117 Jr.

I have an idea! No AA's whatsofreakinever. Even sprint and evade. They were only in Reach and should stay in Reach. I would be fine with an action sack type playlist with crazy AA's. But not for core gameplay. They take away the skill needed to fight you own way out of a tough situation.

• Like 1

I have an idea! No AA's whatsofreakinever. Even sprint and evade. They were only in Reach and should stay in Reach. I would be fine with an action sack type playlist with crazy AA's. But not for core gameplay. They take away the skill needed to fight you own way out of a tough situation.

Agreed, Halo4 is a sequal to Halo3 so that tells me there will most likely be NO AA's. I really hope there is some sort of announcement directly addressing this before the beta.

I am curious.....what honestly leads you to believe there will be AA's in Halo 4?

Because Reach ruined peoples view of what Halo is. Plus alot of these younger gamers ( not all of you) didnt play halo until reach came out so when they think halo they immediately think reach. Which is unfortunate, because the first three halo games were epic in my opinion.

just keep sprint screw everthing else but bring back h3 equipment like buble shield and others like be able 2 have sprint with equipment sprint always stays pick equipments up and dont ruin the game by puting jetpacks armor lock or anything else and all the halo games are great except halo wars halo wars has down syndrome