USF Congress Official Thread

Yoshi1176

Hello Kitty Menace  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should the forums outlaw Hello Kitty

2. 2. If you said yes, what should we do about the menace?

• I said No
    • Nuclear War
    • Excessive Fire Bombing
    • Call in the army
    • Deport traitors to wherever it was Napoleon got all three feet of himself sent to.

An extremely heavy helicopter that probably won't be able to fly and costs way more than anything on the list? Yea it's just you, I see nothing wrong with that

Assuming the machinery is made out of gold as well, the darn thing would melt on the inside and probably become one giant fire hazard.

If the lead techs/engineers weren't snorting off of CoD box sets, we can assume the engine was a proper one... And would properly fry itself trying, in vain, to rotate the blades. Assuming the engine COULD rotate the blades properly, it'd tear itself apart (you can't move that much weight and mass using gold.. I mean... Really?).

I mean, I'm not an engineer, but these flaws.. Not worth the money.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How do you spot your spambots: I've only seen threads that contain spam, not much of members themselves.

Do you always report them? Usually I try to, sometimes I wouldn't know how to describe it in the report besides saying "spam I think".

What do you guys think of these new SpamBots that use real-ish names? Now that you mention it, I've noticed more of those lately.. The only thing I have to say about that is, it's a shame they want to spam instead of taking time to become a helpful and fun member here. Honestly I do not understand why people decide to spam.

• Like 2

I'm not on your Congress but I like to participate in these. I am constantly finding them and flagging them and so does Director. He banned like 10 or more the other day (I've banned more but don't tell him that.)

Note to Congress about spotting these foul bots: Hover over names that are usually a first name and last name conjoined and you should see a popup of their profile details. If the GamerTag is simply a number then it's a bot because those GamerTags can't exist. Stay vigilant, USF Congress. 

• Like 2

^

I think exclusive congress membership got disbanded anyway Drizzy. smile.png

How do you spot your Spambots?

The Spambot radar then I fall Spambot heat seeking missiles an burn them into oblivion!

In all seriousness I just look around, its pretty easy to find a Spambot ( normally they have really bad titles and no profile pic )

Do you always report them? Yes

What do you think of Spambots using Real-ish names?

Its make the hunt for Spambots 000.1 percent harder they are still easy to find anyway.

You know you found a Spambots when you get a Pm like this....

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today? i hope this message find you in good health over there, please my dear i saw your profile here on this site and i became interested to contact you, my name is miss Ciara. I wish to have you as a friend, if you care. I have an important reasons to request your interest for a Serious Relationship and i will be happy if you can contact me back immediately at([email protected]) so that i can easily explain to you more about me and also send you my picture because I have something very Important to tell you.

Your New Friend

Miss Ciara.

and I thought I had a real friend when I first read that message. :(

One day....

Edited by Caboose The Ace

Spambots are simply easy to find.

How I find them: Posts, Status Updates, Threads. However, there are special spambots that take other posts and form it all into their post. However, it's noticeable. 

What I do: Report them. However, most of the time a mod knows their a spambot so I'll leave it. But if it's there for more than 5 minutes...

Another way to catch them: They use AOL.

• Like 1

The forums are now in a state of emergency we are at DEFCON 2

We will be at war with the Hello Kitty Forces within a few hours. 

Be safe out there, report all suspicious behavior to your nearest MP.

General... Get your forces moving.

Edited by Yoshi1176

I go to work at 630. Stuff happens at 700; my job actually starts. I sit in the truck and wait for a few hours, checking this site. See spambots. Lol and think to myself,

"Well, if only there were more options on the mobile platform. Too bad most people just ignore that they can access this site on mobile."

And that's what I do when I see dem 'bots. I lol and wish I could do more. However, I'll continually read threads on how I can get EXTREMELY ACCURATE FAKE PASSPORTS and whatnot.

The forums are now in a state of emergency we are at DEFCON 2

We will be at war with the Hello Kitty Forces within a few hours. 

Be safe out there, report all suspicious behavior to your nearest MP.

General... Get your forces moving.

I hate going against the president knowing the odds are not in my favor, but I believe I should have a say in this as well. Hello Kitty is an innocent improvement to the forum and shouldn't be feared more or less removed. I believe Hello Kitty can make a positive vibe on the community as a whole by spreading cuteness and joy among the community.

~ I will fight the odds!  ...Even if nobody will agree.

I hate going against the president knowing the odds are not in my favor, but I believe I should have a say in this as well. Hello Kitty is an innocent improvement to the forum and shouldn't be feared more or less removed. I believe Hello Kitty can make a positive vibe on the community as a whole by spreading cuteness and joy among the community.

~ I will fight the odds! ...Even if nobody will agree.

That's because you are misguided. There are other ways to achieve the goals of cuteness and joy. This is not one. It's caused more havoc than anything you have stated. This is why Yoshi has declared it a pestilence.

Use the smiley reasonably and not excessively it will get respect. Don't try to spread it like mlp, it will get respect.

You see what I'm getting at?

That's because you are misguided. There are other ways to achieve the goals of cuteness and joy. This is not one. It's caused more havoc than anything you have stated. This is why Yoshi has declared it a pestilence.

Use the smiley reasonably and not excessively it will get respect. Don't try to spread it like ***, it will get respect.

You see what I'm getting at?

(Late reply sorry..)

Yeah, I see what you are saying. But regardless I always spread cuteness and joy anyway, technically HK hasn't caused a big problem. People are just overacting. Also I don't really use it that much for it to be considered like that tv show that the forum outlawed, if anything I used it maybe. (Besides my HK thread) about 5 times at most. 

I vote for HK to stay! ♥