USF Congress Official Thread

Yoshi1176

Hello Kitty Menace  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should the forums outlaw Hello Kitty

2. 2. If you said yes, what should we do about the menace?

• I said No
    • Nuclear War
    • Excessive Fire Bombing
    • Call in the army
    • Deport traitors to wherever it was Napoleon got all three feet of himself sent to.

^
^

Maybe...but I also don't have interwebs at home...I rely on the library. But am currently at mcdonalds.

That would be a really good pole...I am going to make one.

This topic made me curious, so I posted my own Topic for everyone to partake in...here is the link :D

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39816-do-you-have-an-xbox-one-or-an-xbox-360?

How about attendance in general? Everyone signs up for playdates, then they completely forget about it. What would be nice is if everyone actually REMEMBERED. I have literally seen this problem more than I should have. It's outrageous, we need something to remind them,  your brain isn't a good answer either apparently. (No offense, I'm just stating my conclusion.)

• Like 3

I believe there's more than one factor that prevents successful community game events.

Here's the breakdown:

1. The main problem is battling against time, when to do it and whether people can make it dependent on the time zones. It would be so much easier if timezones weren't a focus, but in fact they are unfortunately.

2. My second reason is inactiveness, whether it be the people preparing the event have too much on their plate to deal with. Or there's a lack of ideas to prepare a successful game event. It's not just the fact that there's people who don't have MCC, but I think it's also the fact that when game events are made, they're not aimed at the target audience who don't have MCC. I believe there's ways to work around it :).

Lack of communication, first and foremost. Messages should be dispersed to the community forums messenger and to the user's XBL/PSN messages. All active partipants need to be contacted as soon as physically possible. This will prevent confusion, while clearing up all the details of the playdate.

An unfortunate lack of interest in Halo and the community in general. It is picking up, however, and I have hope for the future.

It is picking up, extremely slowly but it's something. Drizzy, GSD, ED and I usually get customs going on weekends. And I am happy to say that more faces have appeared. The most we have had is seven people, but it's a start!

• Like 1

Update Update Update

Congress is now open to all members of the forum! No matter if you are in Congress or not you may vote!

Yay equal rights! 

Now I can say that I am a good person and can except the first ever Forum Nobel Peace Prize.

Azaxx has an insane amount of anime. He's got over a terrabyte I think. But we gotta get rid of brakes for the train, they're useless. We need that money to go towards something more important like hot tubs and trampoline floors and walls. I need a new gym locker too so we're definitely cutting the brakes out. In order of what to cut if necessary:

1. The useless brakes

2. Congress's paychecks 

3. Azaxx's anime

4. Solid gold helicopter for the President

5. Hot tubs

• Like 3

I say we should remove the breaks from the train. (Good luck getting me aboard your crazy train though. xD)

Oh, but you voted for Hot Tubs, eh? Just to go with Drizzy, you made this post to fool us that you voted for train breaks.

Well guess what?

YOU DIDN'T FOOL ME, BRUH!!! WE'RE KEEPING THOSE HOT TUBS, AIN'T NO ONE GETTING RID OF OUR HOT TUBS.

• Like 3

Oh, but you voted for Hot Tubs, eh? Just to go with Drizzy, you made this post to fool us that you voted for train breaks.

Well guess what?

YOU DIDN'T FOOL ME, BRUH!!! WE'RE KEEPING THOSE HOT TUBS, AIN'T NO ONE GETTING RID OF OUR HOT TUBS.

I imagined that Boehner guy yelling this at Obama. John Boehner I believe is his name. Not sure oh well.

Well guess what?

Hm, so you figured it out did you? You knew I wanted to get rid of both but you couldn't keep that mouth closed could you? :P (I'm just kidding, but I didn't want to change my vote because I remembered what happened when someone did in the election.) :/

• Like 1

Caboose's cookie eating is getting annoying. He is leaving cookie crumbs all over the place! I say we either:

1. Take away Caboose's Cookies and Throw them away!

or

2. Take away Caboose's Cookies and eat them in front of him!

or

​3. Turn Caboose into a giant cookie and have Twam eat him!

• Like 1