Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Im going to clear up what I said earlier about a mistake. :)

Back then Frank was the last zombie and so mafians right now are not match to destroy Pro town.

Once the mafians destroyed the zombies then Pro town could easily destroy the mafians.

So that is what I meant by Franks death being a mistake.

A mafian could be a zombie too, lets keep that in mind. If the mafians hit a pro-town, feel free to turn on them. These all seem like lucky shots. I will not vote until a further round.

Frank's death was actually a mistake on my part. I just want to make this clear. It won't happen again.

So who actually died? Or who was meant to die? Did we have another zombie taken down or not?

I don't really agree with this plan at all... Not because I'm getting targeted to be lynched... The Mafians are going to lower down our numbers while we keep them alive. If we don't vote them then we'll lose!

I guess if you really want to lose, vote me out. If you want to have a chance at winning... VOTE THE CONFIRMED MAFIAN!

A mafian could be a zombie too, lets keep that in mind. If the mafians hit a pro-town, feel free to turn on them. These all seem like lucky shots. I will not vote until a further round.

So who actually died? Or who was meant to die? Did we have another zombie taken down or not?

3 dead Zombies, and 1 live one.

And no, I can't tell you who was meant to die.

It was pretty clear the mafians knew Frank was zombie but yet they tried to go for a confirmed Pro town instead! :)

I vote Mr kittens for now because there is no better target here to kill.

Yang is confirmed Pro town and Yoshi is stab in the dark ( as he along with Helix have not been active at all )

• Like 1

I'm confused at what happened. From what I saw, the mafians executed Frank and he turned out to be a zombie. You then said that posting Frank up was a mistake, I'm missing something out here.

The Mafians chose 1 target, and had chosen another before. I accidentally killed the person they wanted dead previously, and not the current person they want dead. So it was a mistake.

The Mafians chose 1 target, and had chosen another before. I accidentally killed the person they wanted dead previously, and not the current person they want dead. So it was a mistake.

Ah, so they changed their target and you selected the wrong one? Does Frank's death count then? Are we continuing from that last scene posted?

Edit: I'm aware this was an accident, and I appreciate that things can get very confusing with hosting such a big game.

Edited by UNSC Spartan II

It was pretty clear the mafians knew Frank was zombie but yet they tried to go for a confirmed Pro town instead! :)

I vote Mr kittens for now because there is no better target here to kill.

Yang is confirmed Pro town and Yoshi is stab in the dark ( as he along with Helix have not been active at all )

Thank you Caboose

• Like 1

Ah, so they changed their target and you selected the wrong one? Does Frank's death count then? Are we continuing from that last scene posted?

Edit: I'm aware this was an accident, and I appreciate that things can get very confusing with hosting such a big game.

I realized my mistake too late. By the time I went back to correct it there were a few people reading the thread, so I couldn't do it.

Anyway Frank's death counts as normal. We're going to continue the game like usual.

Edited by Self Destruct

Now since Caboose has said that I'm confirmed Pro-Town (civilian), I want to point out something, this is for everyone thinking that I'm a zombie.

3 dead Zombies, and 1 live one.

Caboose is the zombie, he's been saying it for the entire game! If we want to execute the zombies, we execute Caboose and all of the zombies are gone. If we execute the final two Mafians, we execute Caboose and we win.

Caboose wants Pro-Town to win, we have had a plan from the beginning to wipe out the Mafians, so why the sudden change of heart? Do you want to kill someone who's been supporting us even after not receiving his Zombrex?

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 1

Now since Caboose has said that I'm confirmed Pro-Town (civilian), I want to point out something, this is for everyone thinking that I'm a zombie.

Caboose is the zombie, he's been saying it for the entire game! If we want to execute the zombies, we execute Caboose and all of the zombies are gone. If we execute the final two Mafians, we execute Caboose and we win.

Caboose wants Pro-Town to win, we have had a plan from the beginning to wipe out the Mafians, so why the sudden change of heart? Do you want to kill someone who's been supporting us even after not receiving his Zombrex?

Caboose has been dead since Round 4 or so.

You really need to check the Player List sometime, Yang. ;)

Edited by Self Destruct

Everyone should vote Yang. Caboose and Yang are working together in their perceptibly combatative way.  They're pretending. Kill the Yang!!! 

Caboose has been dead since Round 4 or so.

You really need to check the Player List sometime, Yang. ;)

I know