Truth or Dare?

Melody

Since Winry is shy and won't willingly start off, I'll do it for her.  Winry, truth.  How many states have you lived in during your entire life?

Excellent!  What is your natural hair color?  And what is the weirdest color you have ever dyed it?

Light blonde not white, weirdest? Yellow, to match my Pikachu hoodie for Comic-Con.

What is your most embarrassing work moment?

Once I was cleaning my cousin's house and found something I shouldn't have in my cousin's room. Then her mom asked if it was mine, I got so embarrassed my face was literally bright red.

Winry Rockbell.  I dare you to choose one member from this site whom you secretly had a crush on (no matter how small or insignificant) and publicly profess it in the SB!

Challenge complete

Completed... T or D? 

I'll give someone a Truth or Dare. Any takers? ^_^

me! 

sure. you choose 

I dare you to go into the Shoutbox and tell Rue how much you love her and tell Twin that he can never have her! 

Many people on this site see you as a crazy, mean, hateful type of person, but i know you better than that. I know that you have a sensitive side. If a girl was going to take you on a romatic date with someone, tell us how the date would go from start to finish. 

Well to start, I would drive.  I hate being the one who either gets picked up or meeting somewhere. Flowers would be given to someone, the type depends on how well I know the girl.  It would have to start with something private, but public.  A place we could talk but not feel too obligated if we just weren't feeling it.  So basically maybe dinner or a movie to start.  I love to hold hands and feel close to someone so a walk in a park or around a wild life reserve would definatly be involved.  I wouldn't press for anything more than that, as I tend to be shy when it comes to dates.  I wouldn't be able to make the first move and kiss her, so hopefully she would initiate first.  If things got heavier from there, it depends on how well we connect, as to whether or not it goes any further.  I'm not the kind of guy who just sleeps around.

Well to start, I would drive.  I hate being the one who either gets picked up or meeting somewhere. Flowers would be given to someone, the type depends on how well I know the girl.  It would have to start with something private, but public.  A place we could talk but not feel too obligated if we just weren't feeling it.  So basically maybe dinner or a movie to start.  I love to hold hands and feel close to someone so a walk in a park or around a wild life reserve would definatly be involved.  I wouldn't press for anything more than that, as I tend to be shy when it comes to dates.  I wouldn't be able to make the first move and kiss her, so hopefully she would initiate first.  If things got heavier from there, it depends on how well we connect, as to whether or not it goes any further.  I'm not the kind of guy who just sleeps around.

You just helped me start my romance novel. Thx.

Name: Love Scythe