Truth or Dare?

Melody

My mom, I know it might sound weird but she's been there for me even when no one was.

Who was your Crush in School? ;)

My mom, I know it might sound weird but she's been there for me even when no one was.

Who was your Crush in School? ;)

Hmm, from about 4th grade to my junior year I really like this girl named Arianne, she was funny and smart and cute. But I was a wee lad who had no nuts to say anything to her.

Come late in my senior year, I asked her to Prom, she said no.. But I went anyways, and turned out her original date never showed. So I took a chance and asked her to dance. She said yes, and I melted.

Fast forward to now, and we've been dating ever since, over a year and a half :)

I'll take a dare

Hmm, from about 4th grade to my junior year I really like this girl named Arianne, she was funny and smart and cute. But I was a wee lad who had no nuts to say anything to her.

Come late in my senior year, I asked her to Prom, she said no.. But I went anyways, and turned out her original date never showed. So I took a chance and asked her to dance. She said yes, and I melted.

Fast forward to now, and we've been dating ever since, over a year and a half :)

I'll take a dare

I dare you toooo~ write something nice about me on your profile and change your status update about how nice I am. :P

I dare you to confess your love of Mcdonalds big macs in a status update

I dare you to change your picture to this for 1 day : http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/1113/funny-anime-caption-feed-me-balls.jpg

May I have another one please? I don't feel comfortable with that one.

I'll take a dare. I'm up for it! :D

I dare you to announce in the shoutbox that you love fluffy unicorns with sparkles in all caps

May I have another one please? I don't feel comfortable with that one.

I dare you to announce in the shoutbox that you love fluffy unicorns with sparkles in all caps

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140624040937/destinypedia/images/e/eb/Master_Rahool.png

You're not getting off that easy :P

I'll take a dare

What was your most embarrassing moment at school?

Who is your favorite video game character?

Well, everything really embarrassing I probably shouldn't say, but one time when I had to talk in front of my entire academy, the student president poured ice cold water down my back and I screamed really really loudly. I was laughed at for like a week :'(