Truth or Dare?

Melody

What is the most fun you've had on the forums?

I dare you to... Change your profile to Apple Jack. You'll join me with this torture that I'm going through

I'd say joining the Rwby PM and just chatting with you guys is really fun!

That, or about 3 years ago, Azaxx, The Director, Donut, a few others and I did like a Halo skit thing in the SB and that was really fun too! ^_^

ToD?

How did your name come about?

Let's gather round the campfire to hear the tale of Ledgend's name.

Twas a dark and stormy evening in the winter of October, 2007. Many folk had gathered at a gaming cafe to play a LAN game of COD 4. One person among them, had not yet picked a name. They thought and thought, but back then their minds were small and limited. So they thought of just going with legend for the time being. However, they could not actually spell legend properly at the time, so it became "Ledgend". The name stuck and he began to use it for other LAN games and eventually his Xbox 360 profile name.

Then, came the days of Xbox live. Ledgend was not enough for Xbox, so the name adopted a 122 that served for several years. Things were all well and good until the day came to buy microsoft points. It turns out Ledgend122 was cursed to not be able to use them, so a solution was created. A new account by the name Ledgend1221. After many games of Halo 3, the name became so familiar that it was easy to use it for all my online names. And here we are.

I'll take a dare.

I'll go dare since Ash has been mithering me for the past 10 minutes for me to play ToD

I dare you to change your signature to one of Juniors lackys from RWBY for 1 week

All it has to say is "Derp"

Dare me

I'll also go "dare".

I dare you to change your member title to I love Hello Kitty for 1 day.

I dare you to change your signature to one of Juniors lackys from RWBY for 1 week

Dare me

So wait... You want me to change it to either one of the twins or one of his minions? I'm confused as to which one

Let's gather round the campfire to hear the tale of Ledgend's name.

Twas a dark and stormy evening in the winter of October, 2007. Many folk had gathered at a gaming cafe to play a LAN game of COD 4. One person among them, had not yet picked a name. They thought and thought, but back then their minds were small and limited. So they thought of just going with legend for the time being. However, they could not actually spell legend properly at the time, so it became "Ledgend". The name stuck and he began to use it for other LAN games and eventually his Xbox 360 profile name.

Then, came the days of Xbox live. Ledgend was not enough for Xbox, so the name adopted a 122 that served for several years. Things were all well and good until the day came to buy microsoft points. It turns out Ledgend122 was cursed to not be able to use them, so a solution was created. A new account by the name Ledgend1221. After many games of Halo 3, the name became so familiar that it was easy to use it for all my online names. And here we are.

I'll take a dare.

I dare you to say 'I WANT TO KISS ALL THE BOYS!!" in the shoutbox

Dare me

I dare you to change your member title to I love Hello Kitty for 1 day.

I dare you to write a little something about me in your 'About me' page

Truth please.

If you could enter either the anime world or the gaming world. What would you choose and what anime/game world would you pick?