Note

Favorite Armor

Out of all Halo 4 armor that you have, which is your favorite? Favorite armor combinations, color combinations, whatever armor you have!!

My favorite armor that I have is Recon helmet, Recon chest piece, Scout left and right shoulders, and violet primary color and cyan secondary color. I forget what forearms and legs I have. ????

• Like 1

Here's me:

selfdestruct217_purple_1.png

I like Drab because no one else has it. Makes me look like a zombie. ;)

PS: I didn't feel like going on Waypoint to get the lone Armor PNG since there was already one on my profile.

Edited by Hell Verruckt
  • Like 1

Deadeye is best eye.

lixae_black_1.png

I alternate between Wetwork and Soldier chests... Those are the only ones I like that aren't bulky.
Color schemes are limited due to the helmet's compatibility, so usually black, white, or light blue for both primary and secondary, combo those in many ways.

Rarely pink, only when I'm in a fab mood.

Edited by PUNkin King

i'm lame and want to fotus armor bc the helmet has a mohawk if you look at it from the front but i don't use the same armor for anything? different legs, torso, shoulders, arms, helmet, visor, ect. i like mismatching things.

• Like 1

My armor's left sholder is now EOD and I have Twin-Plated forearms and XG-89 Narrow legs.

All Navy Blue Mark VI ( Mark 6 ) armour with the visor you get with the Mark VI set. :)

• Like 1

I don't really care for it since it is nothing but a cosmetic change. If it actually did something then I might pick a favorite. Otherwise I suppose whatever my character is wearing now is alright. Oceanic helm and some other crap...

• Like 1

I like Operator. Simply because it has the Pilot look. I loved Halo Reach's Pilot helmet, so I tried to find something similar that I liked.
Definitely Operator. ^_^

operator_helmet_gold_001.png

I really didn't like a lot of the armors in Halo 4, but Enforcer and Operator were pretty cool.

I really didn't like a lot of the armors in Halo 4, but Enforcer and Operator were pretty cool.

Wait. Enforcer? Isn't that the one that looks EXACTLY like Halo 2's Hoplite?

• Like 1

Wait. Enforcer? Isn't that the one that looks EXACTLY like Halo 2's Hoplite?

200px-H2AHoplite.png3112273517_1_5_34oDd5OP.jpg

Looks like it.

Interestingly I found a picture of my Halo 4 Spartan saved on my computer so here he is. smile.png

http://www.343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_27368.png

Edited by Caboose The Ace

lol hi guys my favourite armour is scout ,steel n blue is awesome

check dis stuff out just added photo

check dis stuff out just added photo

post-88189-0-84298700-1426335351.jpg

post-88189-0-07968900-1426335491_thumb.jpg

I don't have a favourite armor but the one I wear is scanner ( I got game of the year edition) with pathfinder visor. I have found my favourite it is all mark v armor and pioneer visor colour scheme is dark blue ( I have officially taken caboose the aces' position as caboose lol)