Hello all,

I develop and maintain the copy of "ReachStats" here. I'm proud to announce the new version that will be functioning in the next few hours. I'm working a lot more on this product, because I plan on moving it onto Halo 4. I'd like as much criticism and opinions as possible.

I'm aware you cannot see the product now, but I'd like this topic to be your source of information so it may be easier for me to locate it.

I've included screenshots of the new version.

2m4djrd.jpg

dnlpqv.jpg

r8t6bd.jpg

2l8c31t.jpg

As you can see, it blends a lot more into this theme and generally looks more professional then the previous version.

• Like 2

what I would like to see, ( or if it all-ready exists ) is a list explaining how a medal was earned,,,,, i.e. headshot ( self explanatory ) but something like steaktacular... how the heck did I get that??? or linktacular.. how did I get that?? I did not even know I had them let alone what I did to get those medals.

what I would like to see, ( or if it all-ready exists ) is a list explaining how a medal was earned,,,,, i.e. headshot ( self explanatory ) but something like steaktacular... how the heck did I get that??? or linktacular.. how did I get that?? I did not even know I had them let alone what I did to get those medals.

Why not just ask someone or google it, google is your friend.