Mafia 6.0

Akali

I also vote BeckoningZebra1 for banning me from the shoutbox.

Bnus IS A ZEBRA POACHER! HE WANTS BZ1s LUSCIOUS FUR!!!

Anyway personal grudges aside, we are going to need to be strategic with the votes. BUT it's a little hard due to lack of evidence... Idk just vote for whoever you think is suspicious as hell.

I vote WreckoningZebra1 because 1: I've only seen him post once and 2: Zebras are evil and therefor HAVE to be mafian!

Zag is stuhpid

I haven't posted because I've been at work and College... Not to mention I didn't see the thread get bumped until now.

Nonetheless, I'm going to wait. I forgot how to play this game and have fun since Mafia 2.0

What's that?

Edited by Ledgend1221

Yes. It's a sign. Use it as evidence. Photoshop it, spread the word. See if I care.

I'm still waiting on any actual evidence. Not accusations

I know we're just screwing around.

I want to change my vote, but there's just nothing to fall back on. 25-50% chance we nab a Mafian, and even then that's a chance you don't want to take with no evidence. Any one of them could be Mafian...

The first round is always the worst one due to lack of any supportive evidence. We'll just have to wing it.

Zag is stuhpid

It's still near impossible to get the Medic to trust you and listen to your suggestion on who to protect before Night 1, so anyone saved in the first round is 99% confirmed innocent anyway. Besides, without double lynchings, the game's already balanced enough that the Mafia have a chance.

Nice scene, Yang. Now, who to vote for...

Caboose the Ace - 1 (BeckoningZebra1)

BeckoningZebra1 - 2 (The Director, rrhuntington)

Delpen9 - 0

Arachny - 1 (Self Destruct, who attempted to add another vote to Zebra without saying he was vote changing...)

Null - 1 (Yoshi, though I'm not sure if this is an option this game)

This is the current count along with who voted for who. Now, since Destruct attempted to cheat with votes, I am inclined to think he is Mafia and is trying to get Zebra killed. Director has shown an obsession with killing other staff since last round so I'm not inclined to put much weight on his vote. There's nothing to indicate that Zebra is Mafia for now, though evidence may turn that around after this lynching.

For now, however, I vote Delpen, who has not been making his usual complex plans and lists. We may have suspected him wrongly for them before, but now it seems more like his normal course of action when he isn't Mafia. I urge you guys to change your votes for this reason as well.

Zag is stuhpid

• Like 1

It's still near impossible to get the Medic to trust you and listen to your suggestion on who to protect before Night 1, so anyone saved in the first round is 99% confirmed innocent anyway. Besides, without double lynchings, the game's already balanced enough that the Mafia have a chance.

Nice scene, Yang. Now, who to vote for...

Delpen9 - 0

Arachny - 1 (Self Destruct, who attempted to add another vote to Zebra without saying he was vote changing...)

This is the current count along with who voted for who. Now, since Destruct attempted to cheat with votes, I am inclined to think he is Mafia and is trying to get Zebra killed. Director has shown an obsession with killing other staff since last round so I'm not inclined to put much weight on his vote. There's nothing to indicate that Zebra is Mafia for now, though evidence may turn that around after this lynching.

For now, however, I vote Delpen, who has not been making his usual complex plans and lists. We may have suspected him wrongly for them before, but now it seems more like his normal course of action when he isn't Mafia. I urge you guys to change your votes for this reason as well.

...?

Vote cheating? How is that even possible?

Zag is stuhpid

I know we're just screwing around.

I want to change my vote, but there's just nothing to fall back on. 25-50% chance we nab a Mafian, and even then that's a chance you don't want to take with no evidence. Any one of them could be Mafian...The first round is always the worst one due to lack of any supportive evidence. We'll just have to wing it.

Well I guess I'm the one you choose then... Then the Mafia come in and change their votes and I end up being killed. From what I played last time, it's a fool-proof strategy.

Zag is stuhpid

You already voted for Arachny, Destruct.

Delpen9 - 0

Arachny - 1 (Self Destruct, who attempted to add another vote to Arachny as if he hadn't already voted)

So that count is still the same. But...Director, if what he says is true, you cheated. No using staff/mod/admin/whatever powers to aid you in-game in any way.

Since there's obviously some sort of zebra stigma in this discussion, I'm going to share my thoughts because I've interacted with a TON of you over the last few hours and I've got just about everyone's role determined.

1. Ledgend1221- He's the medic.

2. Butch Flowers- Mafia

3. Arachny- Civilian

4. BeckoningZebra1- Detective

5. Caboose the Ace- Mafia

6. Axilus Prime- Civilian

7. Blake Belladonna- Jailkeeper

8. Unease N3wsnut- Mafia

9. Delpen9- Civilian

10. The Director- Civilian

11. Self Destruct- Civilian

12. TheSilverCenturion- Civilian

13. rrhuntington- Civilian

14. Ruby Rose- Civilian

15. Bnus- Civilian

16. Yoshi1176- Civilian

17. Rue- Civilian

18. Mereel- Mafia

Some of these MAY not be right but I know 11 of them are. Now, hopefully we can wok together.

This is a difficult choice but we have no evidence to any of them and so are going in blind. :(

If null is a option I vote that.

If not for now I don't vote....

Honestly voting for someone is better than not voting at all. If a Civvy dies then we know who to trust, but if a Mafian dies then hip-hip-hooray and all that jazz.

I'm also loving how the Pro-Towns haven't even invited me to a PM yet like they suspect I'm Mafian.

HEHE PLOT TWIST: I'm not. You're wasting your time. Sadly these are empty claims due to lack of evidence, but I believe them to be true.

^
^

You have not interacted with me in the slightest Bz about mafia. :(

and for that I am voting you! instead of null unless I see a reason otherwise.

btw if any Pro town do have a pm inv me

Evidence : http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_24465.png

then go to page six and see the evidence that proves the mafia are acting in another pm not called mafia 6.0

so! why would I help pro town so much?

Edited by Caboose The Ace

^

^

You have not interacted with me in the slightest Bz about mafia. :(

and for that I am voting you! instead of null unless I see a reason otherwise.

Whether or not he has interacted with you or not, everything up til now is pure speculation. He's probably just doing a list of people he thinks are Mafian because of the way the people act. I wouldn't take anything anyone says seriously until after Round 1.

That does not mean BZ1 isn't Mafia, but I'm just saying. Watch what people do closely.

Since there's obviously some sort of zebra stigma in this discussion, I'm going to share my thoughts because I've interacted with a TON of you over the last few hours and I've got just about everyone's role determined.

1. Ledgend1221- He's the medic.

2. Butch Flowers- Mafia

3. Arachny- Civilian

4. BeckoningZebra1- Detective

5. Caboose the Ace- Mafia

6. Axilus Prime- Civilian

7. Blake Belladonna- Jailkeeper

8. Unease N3wsnut- Mafia

9. Delpen9- Civilian

10. The Director- Civilian

11. Self Destruct- Civilian

12. TheSilverCenturion- Civilian

13. rrhuntington- Civilian

14. Ruby Rose- Civilian

15. Bnus- Civilian

16. Yoshi1176- Civilian

17. Rue- Civilian

18. Mereel- Mafia

Some of these MAY not be right but I know 11 of them are. Now, hopefully we can wok together.

I would save the lists until after Round 1. Like I said we are working with speculation and how other people act. I do think Mereel is suspicious, but that is besides the point.

Evidence : http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_24465.png

then go to page six and see the evidence that proves the mafia are acting in another pm not called mafia 6.0

so! why would I help pro town so much?

Caboose I think it's plane to see that the Mafians wouldn't risk keeping the regular PM in case someone slipped up and revealed it. I think the best way to go would obviously be making a new cover PM to hide in. I mean you know I've said all these tactics before in the previous games, and I think by now the Mafians would have picked up on them. It's a different game, so different tactics will need to be done.

Showing PMs to prove that you're innocent is not foolproof at all. You can easily delete the PMs.

And you would know since you were Mafian. Do I believe you're Mafian in this game? Not really, but anything is possible.