Mafia 5.0

Guts

4 people still want to kill me...huh...how nice. I'm keeping my vote on Auxilis. If we both go even, I offer to null with him.

So, whoever is here still has three choices. Null, myself or Prime.

I'll explain my vote. Axilus voted me pretty early on. I suggest you go back to around page 4 or so for proof.

And if anything...if I was mafia...I'd be more active

Execution 1

OneOarInTheWater opened the front door to his home. He scanned for anyone in the are. "Clear. Now is my chance.", he said to himself. He closed the door behind him. He froze when he saw the lynch mob.

"OneOarInTheWater, you are under arrest.", said the detective. "You have to catch me first!", replied OneOarInTheWater before turning and running. The lynch mob instantly began to chase him.

OneOarInTheWater looked behind him. He was losing them. "Get him!", someone shouted. OneOarInTheWater looked forward again and saw another group of people running directly at him.He took a sharp turn down an alley. "Dammit!", he shouted. A dead end. OneOarInTheWater turned around and didn't try to fight as he was handcuffed and dragged off to be executed.

OneOarInTheWater was tied to a post. The executioner stood  in front of him."OneOarInTheWater, you are a suspected Mafian. For this you will be executed by firing squad.", said Butch Flowers. 4 other people stood beside the executioner, all of them wielding a DMR.

OneOarInTheWater said nothing. "Ready! Aim! Fire!", said the executioner. 5 bullets flew through OneOarInTheWater's head. His lifeless body slumped forward and blood covered his face. His body was untied and carried off to be buried.

OneOarInTheWater, Civilian, Lynched

The night stage has begun. You all have 48 hours.

Unknown:

Frankenzer

MoM Destruct 

Dark Angel

Caboose the Face

Pro-Town:

JL

Delpen9

Bnus

Ledgend1221

Yoshi

Blake Belladonna

Oar

How many mafians are there? I don't want to go back to the original thread. 

Edited by Delpen9

Unknown:

Frankenzer

MoM Destruct 

Dark Angel

Caboose the Face

Pro-Town:

JL

Delpen9

Bnus

Ledgend1221

Yoshi

Blake Belladonna

Oar

How many mafians are there? I don't want to go back to the original thread. 

Hey brah. Here's the deal. Judging from our roles the previous Mafia (4.0) we can only guess who and who is Mafian, and that list isn't accurate (sorry if I don't list someone, I haven't been paying attention).

Since the Mafians were randomly picked, the roles have been jumbled.

Probably Mafians:

JL

Bnus

Delpen9

Blake Belladonna

MoM Destruct

DarkAngel

Caboose The Ace

Probably Pro-Towns (and the actual dead Pro-Towns):

Frankenzer

Ledgend1221

Oar

Yoshi

I can tell you right now that I did not receive a PM, but you won't believe me.

Hey brah. Here's the deal. Judging from our roles the previous round we can only guess who and who is Mafian, and that list isn't accurate (sorry if I don't list someone, I haven't been paying attention).

Since the Mafians were randomly picked, the roles have been jumbled.

Probably Mafians:

JL

Bnus

Delpen9

Blake Belladonna

MoM Destruct

DarkAngel

Caboose The Ace

Probably Pro-Towns (and the actual dead Pro-Towns):

Frankenzer

Ledgend1221

Oar

Yoshi

I can tell you right now that I did not receive a PM, but you won't believe me.

This makes no sense (I know how busy you've been). My list isn't based on any previous rounds. You'll see how accurate it is once this game is over, and I'm sure it's pretty damn accurate. 

Edited by Delpen9

Polls are closed.

Null means no one gets killed.

When Null wins(in this case it was a tie) that means that no one gets lynched. This rule has been around since 1.0 I believe and your rules(unless I misread) allow the "null" voting option since it doesnt say otherwise.

Null means no one gets killed.

When Null wins(in this case it was a tie) that means that no one gets lynched. This rule has been around since 1.0 I believe and your rules(unless I misread) allow the "null" voting option since it doesnt say otherwise.

If it's a tie, that means both die.

So if it was 4 null and 4 for Oar, that still means he gets lynched.

If it's a tie, that means both die.

So if it was 4 null and 4 for Oar, that still means he gets lynched.

I said that :P

I was just asking Butch if he knows about it because the rules dont say that it isnt allowed and he never told us that it isn't allowed.