Teach Delpen how to Troll

Delpen9

I made a troll on the Bungie forums. Can people critique this and teach me how to become a better troll? I am ready to train, masters. 

The PSN community has never been good - It's been getting worse too. You people have devs that don't support you (unlike xbox that listens to the community). Even when your devs take community advice it's only meant to nerf things, or it completely ruins the franchise. Your community is composed of squeekers, entitled pricks, or elitist prudes. Your elitist pricks fawn over how much better the 'hardware' is on your PS4, and drool over your nonexistent resolution (your 1080p is just a number). You're still sore about the failure of your previous gen console, PS3. You think that putting the PS4 on a hype train like Destiny will make the console seem better than it is. Your psychology is rudimentally flawed and you should stop this right now, because the rest of your community is far too conceited to see how they could improve. The xbox community always bands together, and that's why we GET what we want. I really hope none of you convert to the xbox after this because you'll ruin what is great; that is a border that doesn't need crossing. Most of you children are only 10-15 anyway, and Xbox is the mature console. You need more proof? You people made Killzone out of your sore deprivation from good games, and wanted to steal the glory. If Bungie hadn't made their game for your hardware, I'm sure some underpaid dev would've made a competing title called 'Fate.' 

Someone told me that there is a PC game called Fate. The fact that your PS devs would still make a game without a good name is hysterical. lol you're pathetic

Edited by Delpen9

Someone wrote this: I will never understand how people will hang on and defend a piece of technology in the sake of its dominance, its literally a piece of plastic, metal, and wiring, and they treat it like its their life.

I replied with this: You're just a bundle of carbon waiting to be burned.

Let's do this Caboose!

Edited by Delpen9
  • Like 1

All you need to do is target the things that will make an archetype player angry, and subtly give implications to those things within your post while maintaining a sense of professionalism and knowledge within your post. Your aim isn't to bash something repetitively, but to seem superior in all knowledge aspects to the people you are trying to troll - and said superior knowledge is showing that they are objectively wrong/worse - and that any attempts for them to make a retort that doesn't involve blind anger is going to make them appear unintelligent.

That way, you will annoy the people you are attempting to troll, and at the same time seemingly get people on your side. The more people opposing the person/people who you are making out to be unintelligent, the better, because that person/those people will be getting angrier, and more frustrated - and the more it feels like they are objectively wrong.

The most important thing is that YOU are believable. You should not come off as a person specifically with the intention of trolling - naturally, this is situational in how it appears. Are you attempting to troll a discussion? Or just a single idiot?

Edit:

Going to waypoint after someone posts a help thread and giving idiotic responses in an attempt to fulfill the silly condescending opinion you have of Waypoint is not called trolling.

Edited by Ignited Bullet
  • Like 2

All you need to do is target the things that will make an archetype player angry, and subtly give implications to those things within your post while maintaining a sense of professionalism and knowledge within your post. Your aim isn't to bash something repetitively, but to seem superior in all knowledge aspects to the people you are trying to troll - and said superior knowledge is showing that they are objectively wrong/worse - and that any attempts for them to make a retort that doesn't involve blind anger is going to make them appear unintelligent.

That way, you will annoy the people you are attempting to troll, and at the same time seemingly get people on your side. The more people opposing the person/people who you are making out to be unintelligent, the better, because that person/those people will be getting angrier, and more frustrated - and the more it feels like they are objectively wrong.

The most important thing is that YOU are believable. You should not come off as a person specifically with the intention of trolling - naturally, this is situational in how it appears. Are you attempting to troll a discussion? Or just a single idiot?

Edit:

Going to waypoint after someone posts a help thread and giving idiotic responses in an attempt to fulfill the silly condescending opinion you have of Waypoint is not called trolling.

How to troll 101

But seriously Delpen. You're no good at this. :troll: