Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

Long enough has passed.

Titanfall has been great, albeit one thing that greaaaatly irks me to no end.

Night 4

"Okay, so this is gonna happen, and you do this, and then you follow up by using this to do this," A Mafian muttered as he flapped his arms like a chicken to get his point across to the other Mafians. The other Mafians nodded. One of them jumped in the air and clapped before exclaiming, "This is the best plan, ever!"

"I know, because I came up with it," the Mafian said. "I am the bestest planner of ever."

Slowly, the Mafian walked to the Sniper, who was sitting upside down on his face, his weapon placed in the corner that was conveniently there. "Hi," The Mafian said to the Sniper, who barely paid attention to the person who'd come to kill him. "I know you would have shot one of us next if you could," continued the Mafian, "but your bad luck in picking who to kill, plus your inability to kill this round, makes you the prime target to take out now, so you can't kill one of us later."

"If you could kill us this round, Pro-town would practically win, but....Y'know. You can't. So hah."

And with that, the Mafian stabbed Mayh3m in the face.

Total Mayh3m, Sniper, killed by Mafia.

Mayh3m slumped, his corpse walking over to the corpse heap, and he promptly jumped on top of Fishy's body, who gave a slight 'oomf' and Mayh3m's body slammed on top of it.

Then the Detective walked up to the other Mafia who had watched the events occur. The other Mafia didn't even hesitate to give his ID, whom the Detective promptly ate. He had nothing to fear now.

SUSPECT LIST FOR Mayh3m's killer (If players still wish to continue the game and watch the Mafia's master plan unfold, as well as fight against it)

Bnus

Aiden Pearce

BeckoningZebra1

Ledgend1221

Delpen if you vote now we will kill you next round. You can take me down but you will die a horrible death

I vote Aiden. I suspect you to do the same if you want to live Delpen. 

Do not under any circumstances listen to Bnus.

Vote him. (though I can't as I am just a ghost)

I actually didn't vote to kill you apparently Ledgend1221 did and I left the original Mafia 2.0 PM thread,

I wanted Delpen dead first and you all know that. You were no threat to me Mayh3m because you were working with us. If anything I'll kill Ledgend1221 after Delpen because the mafia have betrayed me as I betrayed them.

I actually didn't vote to kill you apparently Ledgend1221 did and I left the original Mafia 2.0 PM thread,

I wanted Delpen dead first and you all know that. You were no threat to me Mayh3m because you were working with us. If anything I'll kill Ledgend1221 after Delpen because the mafia have betrayed me as I betrayed them.

Why do you want me dead, pathetic slime? 

Just taking my personality into perspective, I'm prone to over-doing everything. If I'm a civilian I pretend to be the moderator, and either way I'll be as active as possible. 

The real moderator has stayed hidden this entire time, and all I was doing was helping him. I'm telling you this now because there is no way you'll kill the moderator. 

You guys can vote to kill me. That won't stop the mafia from killing Delpen. Delpen will die next round no matter who dies this round. You guys really are bad at this. It doesn't matter if Delpen is a civie he will die. 

And what purpose would it serve to vote for a different Mafia?

It matters not which of the Mafia we kill, we need only ensure that the next person we kill is in fact Mafia, because all Mafia have the same ability, and strategizing is possible whether you are alive or dead.

So, Pro-town. We only outnumber them by a tiny margin. Let's kill them all. We can't stop them from killing Delpen without the medic. But we can definitely take one of them out this round if we vote as one.

Vote Bnus.

~~ Graves of the Gone Ones

Flurries of letters scour the graves of the deceased welcoming their ascension.

The paper clings to the ground not complaisant to the wind's desire to whisk them away. 

They are walled off by the assortment of shrubs, grave stones, and mounds; with some letters fixed into the dirt, like a knife stabbed into someone's thorax.   

Tremors sift the ground, tombstones crack, and lumps protrude from the coarse soil.

Skeletons arise from their graves, leaking embalming fluids. 

"That was terrible! I had to watch the embalmer snip my vein open and fill me up with gross liquids."

"EEEEEW there was a worm in the ground with me. It went through my body... like several times." *shivers*

"If Fishy was here he would have gladly wanted that worm. Fish like worms after all." -another spoke.

"Yeah, but he was flushed down the toilet. His letter is probably soaked right now, considering that the sewage system leads to the reservoir." *Starts to laugh*

"I don't remember what he looked like, but if he was goldfish he certainly isn't anymore; yep, he'll be a sewer fishy... a dirty fish bone... what a sucker." 

"You're terrible at jokes. Just stop.. stop now." - Retorted Ruby Rose. 

"Sad face."   :(

"Will you scum just pick up your letters already? That's the whole reason we left our relaxing graves isn't it? Come on, stop being stupid." 

"Umm... Excuse me? That was anything but comfortable. There was a 'worm' in there with me. He was tickling my rib bones, and it was really weird. I feel violated." 

"YOU REALLY ARE THE ORNERY ONES AREN'T YOU? I BET YOU'RE A LITTLE PEEVED AFTER DYING... AND GETTING EMBALMED... AND BURIED. COURTESY OF ME NONE-THE-LESS. I THOUGHT YOU GUYS DESERVED A PROPER BURIAL." *Troll face* - Proudly exclaimed Delpen9 with a titillating smile. 

"You monster! There was a worm in there!"

"Shutup you mongrel!" -Delpen9 countered. 

Delpen9: "I'm here because I accidentally replaced your invitations with my sister's birthday cards. Quite a coincidence actually. *lol* I'm giving her 8 presents so I made her 8 cards. Got a problem?"

"You're weird."- retorted Ruby Rose. 

(Ruby rose you retort too much) 

"So I've been told. While I'm here I'll go on and give you guys the news. I'm holding a commemoration of your deaths. Exciting right?" 

"Oh cool!"

"I'm in..."

"Why are you commemorating our deaths???"-Retorted Ruby Rose.

"You're getting on my nerves. I'll flush you down the toilet if you continue your charade of incompetence, just like what happened to Fishy. Ruby, breathe with me. Ten times."

*Both Ruby and Delpen9 inhaled and exhaled 4 times. After that, Delpen9 just punched him.*

"Alright, well I'll be off. The commemoration starts whenever I'm ready sooooo... just play cards or something in the mean-time."- *With that Delpen9 zips on 4 coats, slaps on a penguin beak, and wears a pair of sun-glasses. He jumps on the nearest glacier and floats his way to Antarctica.*

"Hey, Delpen forgot his sister's birthday cards." 

*They all look inside the birthday cards... and they don't like what they see.*