Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

What are you doing we need to take the mafia down Prime survived and now we have a chance to even the odds please vote for BZ

And if you are the sniper kill BZ1. :)

Please don't accuse BZ1 of anything. We have no proof who it is and I highly doubt it is Zebra. You're just as bad as mafia for doing that we can't turn against each other yet!!! That is what they want us to do!!!

Let's just wait and find out for now. As soon as one of them slips. We'll hang them. Until then, we need to wait.

I vote for Biggles to be hung.

Let's just wait and find out for now. As soon as one of them slips. We'll hang them. Until then, we need to wait.

Edited by ❥Fishy❥
  • Like 1

We don't have any proof so don't go around picking people out.

My vote stays null. 

We don't have any proof so don't go around picking people out.

My vote stays null.

I know, I just think I should accuse people to start stuff. I especially choose Biggles because he's a really good shooter. I don't think it's a coincidence that he would be the sniper.

hey just because hes good doesnt make him what ever ur accusing him of thats not fair maybe he was assigned a different roll how do u know so what if i choose fishy and u caboose cause ur better then me so u have a slight more chance of killing me but thats right i choose null and it stays null

I change my vote from null to Caboose

First he attacks BZ1 now Biggles just so he can randomly eliminate someone? 

I may be acting just as bad as the mafia by doing this but is Pro-Town really going to allow this to happen? 

Why hang me anyway

I AM PRO TOWN !

Pro-town wouldn't randomly attack someone.

(even though I attacked Ruby but he said he would kill me in the shoutbox so I got scared)

I received evidence...

I know it looks bad but if I am wrong and biggles is pro town please hang me but I have evidence to support he is Mafia the reason I attacked BZ was because my evidence at the time supported it but now I got new evidence and it points to Biggles ! :)

It may change to null but right now it is Biggles.

We cannot just stand around and vote null !

Because the mafia will most likely kill another pro town !

So I have to take a chance...

And why would I be picked for Mafia again I am terrible at being Mafia I would decline it if I got picked from 2.0

Fine then kill another pro town.....

If this proves my loyalty I vote null. :)

Why hang another pro town with no evidence against me ?

The sniper gave us some evidence against you.

Also the way you are acting is just really odd man I'm sorry. Maybe you are Pro-Town maybe you're not. Like you said don't we need to do something? 

If you get lynched and you're telling the truth I promise you can decide all my future votes for the rest of the game. 

Current mafia list(for me): Caboose, BZ1, Bnus(its only a list man), Therubyprincess, and (...). 

Don't worry I take no offense.

Mafia list(for me): Delpen1, Delpen2, Delpen3, Delpen4, Delpen9

Current mafia list(for me): Caboose, BZ1, Bnus(its only a list man), Therubyprincess, and (...). 

Your links worked Bnus: My list is down to Therubyprincess, Caboose, and YOU lolololololol

I vote Caboose...

Your links worked Bnus: My list is down to Therubyprincess, Caboose, and YOU lolololololol

I vote Caboose...

My Mafia List(Updated): DELPEN9 AND ONLY HIM. HE IS THE ONLY MAFIA. 

It has come to my attention that due to the huge PM Fishy setup, I will most likely be targeted by the mafia once again for being the moderator. Just a tip, if you manage to kill me in your next murder, Moderator will not be what you see. I wish I was the moderator.