Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

Apperantly my mail notifications to forum responses, does not work.

SO YAY I MISSED THE START

It's easier for me to use on-site notifications than email. I get on, refresh, and there's a bunch of threads that I know I need to respond to.

NIGHT 1

"Let it go....Let it go.....Can't hold it back anymore...." Halo 5 Frozen sang as he walked obnoxiously through the city.

"You know, you SHOULD let it go," Came a voice behind him, before the Mafian reached over and stabbed him in the heart. Frozen's body spontaneously turned into a blue corpse of ice.

"Sorry. Couldn't hold it back anymore, popsicle," the Mafian muttered as he cleaned his blade on the ice before turning around and leaving.

Halo 5 2014/Disney Frozen, Civilian, Killed by Mafia, Round 1

The medic tapped Ruby's shoulder. "Hey," the medic said to the Huntress (I guess? Meh), "I'm protecting you."

"You don't need to protect my sister!" came a voice behind Ruby, "Because she's got me!" Yang smiled, punched the air, Ember Celica promptly releasing a shotgun blast of Dust into the surroundings.

Then she got shot through the head by the sniper.

"Oh god!" Ruby cried!

"Oh good!" The medic laughed, before realizing how offensive that was.

Yang Xiao Long, Civilian, Killed by Sniper, Round 1

The detective looked at Delpen.

Delpen looked at the detective.

"ID please," The detective said.

Delpen handed his ID to the detective, who then ate it.

"K thx bai," the detective said, before he leapt behind a bush.

SUSPECT LIST FOR FROZEN'S KILLER

Bnus, who was seen being baked

Caboose the Ace, who was seen wearing a jacket

Coldfreeze, who's name was Coldfreeze

Ruby Rose, who's sister died on the same day

SUSPECT LIST FOR YANG'S MURDERER

Fishy<3 (Yes I know how to write it but I'm lazy)

Axilus Prime, who was seen using an escalator

Total Mayh3m, who totalled his car earlier.

therubyprincess, who played CLUE before

Vote away.

As I said: Null is a possible vote option.

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -
  • Like 1

We can vote for both the murders right?

I vote Null forthe first murder... None of the suspects make any sense.

I vote Axilus Prime for the second murder. Using the escalator is pretty suspicious. (No hard feelings :( )

Edited by Unease P34nut

~~~

I have a feeling that @therubyprincess is a civilian. In the shoutbox she didnt know anything about the game. and Quote:"I dont know what I am." Since she said that, it is obvious to think that shes a civilian, because in all honesty i doubt she was lying. 

~~~

Deplen said this in the 2nd page of this form so how would it be if i didn't know what i was in the beginning of the game so.......... and if u dont believe me ask him urself. and i said that on one of the shout out..... Proof 

I vote Null i have a suspcion of who it is but i dont want to accuse someone if im wrong so my vote.

I am not Mafia because that would be unfair and I don't want to be Mafia again I want to have a different role this time and other people deserve to be Mafia yes I may be Mafia another time but not today....

I am  notbribing him I am just saying I will drop my vote from him and make it a tie to kill Ruby if he drops his on me. :)

EDIT

Jl can you confirm I am not Mafia ?

Also Prime is trying to turn hate against me so when one does that you can assume he is Mafia....

Edited by Caboose the Ace