MAFIA 1.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

Well come on then can we at least tie ?! :)

If I do you shall never know who it is just reserve the votes !

But no joke I did get a PM from ****** saying that he was in the Mafia and he had **** planned to die and that I could take some heat off him I refused.

How long till I may be hanged ?

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Okay fine if I die I am telling the truth.....

I am part of the Mafia I was the person who asked **** to kill Connor kenway but I feel a mole in the group who has not voted me and that it seems planned everyone turns against me and someone protected Connor from the start. S I feel a mole in the group and now I shall reveal who I think it may be !

UNSC Spartan II I think it the mole he Is part of mafia along with

connor kenway

unease-p34nut. :)

Holy crap, he just admitted to being Mafia.

So then my thoughts last night that made me think he was mafia were correct...

Didn't think anyone would admit to being Mafia before dying though. Jawdropped IRL.

EDIT: Wait, what? Now you're saying Peanut is Mafia? But he voted against you...which means this would appear to be a trick to lead others off the trails of the other Mafia.

• Like 1

There is a mole in the Mafia...

1 Connor was saved the first night

2 The detective was there the first night

3 UNSC Spartan II didn't vote

4 Mafia voted against me.

So it has lead me to believe there Is a mole and the rest of the mafia knowing it was lost swayed their votes to cover tracks. :)

You must believe me next time you hang someone vote UNSC Spartan II.

(clears throat)

That still leaves the question of why the Mafia would want you dead in the first place. The mafia lose if they all die, and killing one of their own would be counterproductive.

However you just sealed your fate by admitting to being Mafia. And yet I doubt the Mafia attempted to betray you, because as I said, that would be counterproductive.

That leads me to only one conclusion: You've accepted your fate but are leaving a false trail in the hopes you can leave a legacy that will ensure the victory of the Mafia.

Of course, I could be missing something here. Everyone misses something.

But at the moment I believe the best way to start would be to hang you, and let the Detective investigate the names you put forth. I urge the rest of the town to vote the same way.

Thank you all for your time.

Okay fine if I die I am telling the truth.....

I am part of the Mafia I was the person who asked **** to kill Connor kenway but I feel a mole in the group who has not voted me and that it seems planned everyone turns against me and someone protected Connor from the start. S I feel a mole in the group and now I shall reveal who I think it may be !

UNSC Spartan II I think it the mole he Is part of mafia along with

connor kenway

unease-p34nut. :)

I'm Mafia? wut

oh and Caboose I don't think you can plead your belly so you won't get hanged

Edited by Connor Kenway
  • Like 1

I'm Mafia? wut

oh and Caboose I don't think you can plead your belly so you won't get hanged

It is pretty strange to call you out to be maffia, I mean why would the maffia attack on of their own, I mean you got saved and last I checked, the regen dude is not maffia, so that had to be a complete lucky guess.

If it's caboose who dies, I WILL explain, in a way that benefits neither side, everything he did.

And why It is hilarious.

(48 hours is two days. Only one has passed. I think you killed yourself, Caboose.)

Just to get some order here, would be nice, its a panicing scream fest at this moment and people not involved with anything get accused.

Well come on then can we at least tie ?! :)

If I do you shall never know who it is just reserve the votes !

But no joke I did get a PM from ****** saying that he was in the Mafia and he had **** planned to die and that I could take some heat off him I refused.

How long till I may be hanged ?

But why would a user PM you telling you that he/she was in the Mafia? You seem to be panicking a lot there, Caboose. Something you're not telling us, buddy?

Hanging 1

Slowly, Caboose walked up towards the noose, being spat on as he did by all the villagers around him. "Skin him!" Shouted Connor. "Flay him alive!" Axilus Prime yelled. "Skin him, then flay him alive!" Fox McCloud suggested.

Two guards walked up, and yanked a rope quickly around Caboose's neck, before trying it into the noose that would send him to his death. There would be no more votes coming from him now, unless the dead could affect the living.

The GM chuckled, musing that this was Mafia, after all. The dead could certainly affect the living.

Even still, as he held the reaper's scythe within his hands with a twirl, he walked up with a scroll of exactly what had happened when Caboose had decided to do whatever it was he'd done. Some of the information though, would have given away some roles, so all the GM could do to keep it fair was to say what Caboose tried.

"My Dear not-really-my-friend Caboose, you are hereby here today to be hung by the village, lynched for your attempts at causing chaos."

"Stupid Mafia!" Somebody shouted. The GM wondered if they guessed wrong.

"You began the game with everybody already somewhat mad at you from out-of-game stuff. Not that I care - bloodlust is just more fun. But the moment you got more votes than JXZAW, you panicked immediately. And what is the first thing a Mafia shouldn't do?"

The crowds of people all mumbled at once: "Don't panic."

"That's right," The GM continued, before taking a look at his scroll. "You then attempted to threaten your Mafia teammates, saying that if they didn't vote for JXZAW to save you then you would reveal who they were. Not really a team player, are you? And yet you question why you were voted to be hung. Nonetheless, you continued to panic, and decided to claim that you had been PM'd by a Mafia to help save him. You yourself were the catalyst for shattering that plan - you panicked more, and somehow forgot that one day isn't two days. Tadah. You reveal yourself as Mafia, much to the chagrin of those in your Mafia PM."

He took another look at the scroll, before raising his head back to address the people. "Your plan now a pathetic attempt at living that you practically destroyed yourself, you resorted to claiming that other people are Mafia to see if that somehow saves your own skin, or something like that. You also gave evidence to show that everything that had happened in Scene 1 was 'planned'. If it was, AWESOME. Then Pro-town has some great players. If it wasn't, then Pro-town was very lucky."

"Because in Scene 1, The medic (randomly?) protected Connor, probably thinking the Mafia would try to assassinate the assassin just for the irony, while the Detective investigated you, Caboose. But that matters no more - your role will now be for everyone to see."

Deathscythe in hand, the GM shook his head in mock disappointment. "Either way, the only thing this showed to me was bad teamwork. So I guess this might be a good thing for whichever team you're on - one more Feeder off your team." He swung his scythe, slapping a big red button that immediately opened the door beneath Caboose, who fell downwards immediately. There was a snap as his neck broke.

"Awwww," Caboose's corpse muttered, "Now I'm dead."

Caboose the Ace, Mafia, Lynched.

All players with roles (Mafia, Medic, Detective), PM me your targets for night 2 ASAP.

EDIT: Okay, here's the tip. Common sense should have told you this already (Especially you, Caboose, because this was one of the factors that gave you away), but Connor Kenway is innocent. [Note - This is only for this game - in other games different varieties of roles could mean he wasn't innocent. But here, there are only Mafia killers, and everybody else is innocent, so yeah.] He was attacked and saved, but even if he was dead or alive it doesn't matter. He is proven innocent. This means that roles like the Detective and the Medic can PM him, and use him as a conduit to talk to each other or figure out who is who through screenshots and whatnot. Villagers can do so as well to know who the roles are, and who the roles think they should vote for. But beware, for the Mafia can fake up screenshots and PM Connor as well.

Logic.

Have fun.

Edited by JL: Static Impulse
  • Like 2