Getting Married Anytime Soon? It Could Earn You a Free Xbox One.

Ghost Recon

Getting Married Anytime Soon? It Could Earn You a Free Xbox One

http://www.junkiemonkeys.com/getting-married-anytime-soon-it-could-earn-you-a-free-xbox-one/

Perrywinkle’s Fine Jewelry is offering a new kind of eternal bond incentive. The company is currently offering a free Xbox One with the purchase of an engagement ring.

Check out the advertisement spotted by Richter35.

This could be Perrywinkle’s way of profiting off of broken relationships if you think about it. Guy buys engagement ring, gets free Xbox One, fiancé leaves guy for paying more attention to console, guy will return to Perrywinkle’s to buy more jewelry to appease his distressed lover.

All jokes aside this is a pretty interesting way to get people to commit for the long haul, the big question is if this promotion is actually helping the company sell engagement rings? Let us know your take on this advertisement in the comments below.

• Like 1

If I purchased two engagement rings, separately from different locations, could I get Two Xbox Ones? Or would it register me in the system, so that all store locations can check during purchase to see if I'm already in it, thus canceling the second console.... I want to know Because I would want both consoles...an Xbox for me, and one for my lovely fiance...

I could always pawn or sell my things now to acquire the money to get the two rings, and the consoles so that down the road when I finally meet "the one", I can give her a Mint condition Xbox One, and an engagement ring! ^_^

But even without this deal, I would marry my significant other if we were in love and happy. This deal is mainly for those guys that have been putting it off, or are hesitant.

Edited by The Stig

this is a stupid idea since a lot of little kids are going to say that they are getting married and if they want picture proof then if they have a sister then they will just get her and this thing is just stupid because who would actually give away an xbox one

this is a stupid idea since a lot of little kids are going to say that they are getting married and if they want picture proof then if they have a sister then they will just get her and this thing is just stupid because who would actually give away an xbox one

First of all, they're not just gonna give them the Xbox One for getting married, they have to buy an engagement ring.

Second, do you realize how much engagement rings cost? A lot more than a little kid could afford. A cheap, good one is generally upwards of $500.

First of all, they're not just gonna give them the Xbox One for getting married, they have to buy an engagement ring.

Second, do you realize how much engagement rings cost? A lot more than a little kid could afford. A cheap, good one is generally upwards of $500.

still it could happen and i can imagine this happening 

• 1 year later...