Welcome noobs.

Your new car

Welcome to halo reach; now the most skill lacking fps of any fps known to man.

Now includes no bloom so you don't have to even try to aim right.

And for all those who say there is no bloom in real life well, you're wrong.

Bloom is caused by recoil or aka the "kick" of the gun and no one can hold a gun perfectly still.

Now reach is ruined.

Bloom has been in the past halos but it just wasn't noticable due to the fact that the crosshairs didn't expand.

If the proceeds to become in every MM playlist then well consider me and many followers of me gone.

Hello battlefield, buh by reach! Good day sir!

And for all those who say there is no bloom in real life well, you're wrong.

Bloom is caused by recoil or aka the "kick" of the gun and no one can hold a gun perfectly still.

Well, if you want to get technical about it, there are no genetically engineered super soldiers if real life. A Spartan II with MJOLNIR armor is a good enough explanation for as to why there would be no "kick".

Secondly, shot placement will still require a level of skill because bloom maybe gone, but spread is not.

If I get out DMR'd without bloom I know that my opponent had a better shot than I do instead of bloom being retarded and him winning on a coinflip, so I'm confused as to why no bloom = no skill.

Also don't even try with the in real life. By the 2500s with shields and super soldiers able to flip tanks I shouldn't be affected at all by recoil -.-

Haha, brilliant, a noob raging because he knows that he won't be able to get his lucky spam kills on good players, because now the DMR actually takes skill to get the kill.

Unfortunately for you my friend, you and your 'followers' will probably not be missed, apart from in rumble pit.

It already required skill to get a kill with. If anything, it's a bit easier to score a kill now because you don't have to worry about spread anymore with the DMR.

• Like 1

It already required skill to get a kill with. If anything, it's a bit easier to score a kill now because you don't have to worry about spread anymore with the DMR.

If by easier you mean taking less shots, then yes. However, everyone's got this supposed advantage (though how your bullets going where you aim is an advantage is beyond me) so it won't be easier to kill your opponent.

Reach plays better without bloom. It makes more sense without bloom.

If by easier you mean taking less shots, then yes. However, everyone's got this supposed advantage (though how your bullets going where you aim is an advantage is beyond me) so it won't be easier to kill your opponent.

^^^ This. And the guy doesn't get the game, so it's ok if he leaves. Why he is angry though, idk. Ragers gonna rage.

^^^ This. And the guy doesn't get the game, so it's ok if he leaves. Why he is angry though, idk. Ragers gonna rage.

sort of agree with the OP. played a lot of customs with no bloom yesterday and i actually like having bloom better. having to actually time your shots is much better. all you have to do with zero bloom is spam the trigger and you dominate it's silly. i like having to time your shots it's makes the game more balanced. however i do believe though that certain playlists will be better off with zero bloom. MLG, and classic should be zero bloom, while the others should just have modified bloom like 85% bloom or something. but it should stay.

^^ This. I think Reach and DMR make more sense with bloom. It still takes skill to finish of someone, you have to aim and pace your shots.

Your New car, you and people like you are the sole reason Reach has lost players. Constant whining and crying about how you do not like things and refuse to adjust to them is just a sign of weakness not only as a player but as a human being. Tolerance is a virtue as is patience. With every new game you play you must adjust play style and tactics. Simply calling it quits because a company or game division throws you a curve ball once in a while is very immature and petty. Perhaps you and the following like you, should put all their rage into a more productive effort to make the Reach populous a much better place. It's always easier to cry fowl and ***** than admit things and adjust. I suggest you learn to deal with life and take a good hard look at yourself before you blame others for shortcomings.

Nothing in life is ever going to be designed to your exact liking. there will always be flaws or things you do not like. Learn some tolerance.

• Like 1

but now u have to ame better than before then COD players will not succseed :P (they have ther bullets all over the place)

Your New car, you and people like you are the sole reason Reach has lost players. Constant whining and crying about how you do not like things and refuse to adjust to them is just a sign of weakness not only as a player but as a human being. Tolerance is a virtue as is patience. With every new game you play you must adjust play style and tactics. Simply calling it quits because a company or game division throws you a curve ball once in a while is very immature and petty. Perhaps you and the following like you, should put all their rage into a more productive effort to make the Reach populous a much better place. It's always easier to cry fowl and ***** than admit things and adjust. I suggest you learn to deal with life and take a good hard look at yourself before you blame others for shortcomings.

Nothing in life is ever going to be designed to your exact liking. there will always be flaws or things you do not like. Learn some tolerance.

Ya I do not know why sooo many complain of REACH, I've played it for a year and it still goood (but it's getting boring because there's nothing to chase after), i do get iretated when a child armor loked just before I was soposed to kill him but then I changed my game type (try living dead no DMR), I think every Boddy complain to much I appreciate the work that Bungie and 343 do bekouse I can not make a game so stop complaining a make your own games that is better than halo REACH and the rest of the series, then it will probably end up lice CoD :P