Do you think the negativity of Xbox One will affect Halo 5 sales?

BrandNewClassic

As we all know, Xbox One is not doing so well. I am not going to buy the new Xbox One, nor do I know anyone (in real life) that is getting it.

Getting to the point, how do you think the sales of Xbox One will affect the sales of Halo 5?

Let me know what you think, and tell me if you're buying the XB1.

I will probably buy the XB1 when it is slimmed, kinectless, and ESPECIALLY when Halo 5 is out.

Well for starters we don't know if Halo 5 is gonna be an Xbox One Exclusive yet. Because if its not there's really nothing to worry about because many people have Xbox 360's.

But if it is for Xbox One and only for Xbox One, depending on the sales numbers (which I would think would be considered good sales but not great at the moment) Xbox One will have enough players to keep matchmaking smooth.

Another thing, if Halo 5 turns out to be the game we want, that game that Halo 3 was in its own time, then people will come to Halo and you won't have anything to worry about.

So to directly answer your question, if Halo 5 is a good game (even if its an Xbox One Exclusive) people are gonna buy it and play it.

Microsoft confirmed the next halo would not be on the 360. Can't remember where but they basically said the franchise is worth too much to downgrade the quality of development and the game so that it has a larger market. Cudos to them. Now to find that interview.

Anyway I personally believe that the negativity surrounding Halo 4 will effect sales more so than the console itself. Halo has always been a system seller and considering the poor reception of 4, it could have a pretty negative effect if people think the game that sells the system isn't up to scratch. 

• Like 1

microsoft turns over all your information to the N.S.A. do you want them turning in every word you speak and move you make as they record every movement you make in your living room or bedroom? that's a personal decision we all have to make... I am an adult and have a private life and feel my privates are just that, private. I do not want microsofts camera recoding me getting dressed. they will deny it, but that is exactly what it is doing.

halo will never be halo again after 343 made such drastic changes to the "arena" aspect of halo's roots xbox one is only going to breath life into halo 5, and it will sell and people will play it, but they will quickly move on to the next game like they did with 4. ( go back to HALO REACH the ONE TRUE HALO)

south park even aired an episode about how snotty and blind xbox people are, and it is true

I don't think the Xbox One will sell poorly. Despite the negative reaction from the fans, it will still sell well. A lot of people (including me) are getting it because of Halo 5, and a few other exclusives. Good exclusive games = good console and I think Halo 5 will be great :)

• Like 1

microsoft turns over all your information to the N.S.A. do you want them turning in every word you speak and move you make as they record every movement you make in your living room or bedroom? that's a personal decision we all have to make... I am an adult and have a private life and feel my privates are just that, private. I do not want microsofts camera recoding me getting dressed. they will deny it, but that is exactly what it is doing.

halo will never be halo again after 343 made such drastic changes to the "arena" aspect of halo's roots xbox one is only going to breath life into halo 5, and it will sell and people will play it, but they will quickly move on to the next game like they did with 4. ( go back to HALO REACH the ONE TRUE HALO)

south park even aired an episode about how snotty and blind xbox people are, and it is true

You can unplug the kinect it isn't mandatory to be used or plugged in anymore.

PSST sony has the right to listen and record your conversations on PSN now, might want to look at the new terms of service.

Oh nevermind you're here to troll.