Get More with Xbox One

MS1-XBX-14631-03.gif

MS1-XBX-14631-04.gif

MS1-XBX-14631-05.gif

MS1-XBX-14631-06.gif

* 1080p only with one-to-one Skype video calls.

Available features and content may vary by country. Advanced TV hardware required. Games, add-ons, and media content sold separately. Initial setup and some games and features require broadband Internet; ISP fees apply. Online multiplayer, Game DVR, Skype, Netflix, Hulu, ESPN, and the NFL on Xbox One require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) and/or additional requirements. Adaptive AI and Game DVR available in supported games. Titanfall, Kinect Sports: Rivals, Halo for Xbox One, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Destiny, Watch Dogs, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, The Elder Scrolls Online, and NBA 2K14 release dates for Xbox One to be announced. See
xbox.com/xboxone.
MS1-XBX-14631-spacer.gif MS1-XBX-14631-spacer.gif

Via Xbox. (through an email)

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/pre-order-xbox-one?xr=shellnav

• Like 6

I'm really not a fan boy of Xbox or PS, and actually between these 2 companies I started gaming on PS. Then as time went on, a friend bought a Xbox with what other than a little game we all know as.... Halo.

It sold me. Since then I have been playing on xbox's and it use to be that, in MY opinion, Xbox had the better system, while PS had more exclusives. But over time those roles have not reversed but more that PS has just barely overcome xbox with its great system (and I mean barely better specs on that thing) but Xbox has greatly overcome it with exclusive titles.

And so I say all of that to say, I am not a fan boy of either and both have had their ups and downs, but (once again, IN MY OPINION) Xbox One has gone from the underdog when it was announced to a great leader. That list up there of everything it can do and all the games it will have is just spectacular. I can not wait to purchase one. :D

The COOLIEST feature of Xbox One might be the snap feature. Honestly I love the idea. Plus Skype on a console finally!

Oh and I think you forgot the i when writing cooliest. lol

And yes the Snap feature seems pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...

PS4 Fanboys: "It's a game console not an entertainment system!"

Me: "Why can't it be? Since when is more features a bad thing? It's made for convenience."

Yes but why would you buy a game console to run on the spot flail you're arms everywhere and watch TV ? :thumbsup: Kinect_sucks.jpg

We buy consoles to play GAMES !

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Yes but why would you buy a game console to run on the spot flail you're arms everywhere and watch TV ? :thumbsup: Kinect_sucks.jpg

We buy consoles to play GAMES !

Yes, and Xbox One in my opinion has better-looking exclusive games. The extra features are for convenience. Tell me, what's wrong with more features?

Yes, and Xbox One in my opinion has better-looking exclusive games. The extra features are for convenience. Tell me, what's wrong with more features?

What's wrong with having pointless features here are 2 reasons

1 wastes time they could be spending on making it a good console

2 those extra features come at a price the Xbox one is 100 dollars more than a ps4. :thumbsup:

What's wrong with having pointless features here are 2 reasons

1 wastes time they could be spending on making it a good console

2 those extra features come at a price the Xbox one is 100 dollars more than a ps4. :thumbsup:

The extra 100 is for Kinect. You never know, they might end up actually making good games for it. Said features may be pointless to you, but they're not to others.

The extra 100 is for Kinect. You never know, they might end up actually making good games for it. Said features may be pointless to you, but they're not to others.

I would happily bet money on that fact that 99.9 percent of people wanting a Xbox one or ps4 are never ever going to use the Xbox Kinect or PS move ever. :thumbsup:

I would happily bet money on that fact that 99.9 percent of people wanting a Xbox one or ps4 are never ever going to use the Xbox Kinect or PS move ever. :thumbsup:

Some might like the Kinect games. Not every customer is exactly the same you know? Also, Kinect does have other features including Skype calls which may come in handy if you don't have a decent webcam for your computer

Some might like the Kinect games. Not every customer is exactly the same you know? Also, Kinect does have other features including Skype calls which may come in handy if you don't have a decent webcam for your computer

Those are just gimmicks really and we all know they are good for a few seconds but get old real fast. :thumbsup:

Those are just gimmicks really and we all know they are good for a few seconds but get old real fast. :thumbsup:

Whether they're gimmicks or not, it might still be useful for some things, like Skype as said. Again, like I said they may even end up bringing out good games for it.

I'm not sure what you mean by gimmick. Because I'm pretty sure Skype, the number one leading title in instant message and video calls, isn't a gimmick. Tons of people use Skype everyday. I'm one of those people, the work I do almost requires that I have Skype and it helps out with the forums as well. So a gimmick is definitely not what this will be! This is one of those features that you said they should be spending their time on. Especially if I can use the snap feature to Skype with friends on the forums and play games at the same time. Case and point Skype is not a gimmick it is one of the features that will pull the xbox one ahead!

• Like 2

I'm not sure what you mean by gimmick. Because I'm pretty sure Skype, the number one leading title in instant message and video calls, isn't a gimmick. Tons of people use Skype everyday. I'm one of those people, the work I do almost requires that I have Skype and it helps out with the forums as well. So a gimmick is definitely not what this will be! This is one of those features that you said they should be spending their time on. Especially if I can use the snap feature to Skype with friends on the forums and play games at the same time. Case and point Skype is not a gimmick it is one of the features that will pull the xbox one ahead!

I don't think he was referring to Skype directly, I think he was referring to Kinect and the TV features. I have to agree with you though. These features are nice for convenience if nothing else. It's nice to have everything in one (no pun intended) system and I think I'll be using these features at least on a weekly basis.

We need companies like MS to push gaming forward.  There's a lot of tech behind Kinect and this is paving the way for how we'll be playing games in the future.  PS4 users will have to purchase the PS camera to enjoy Skype.

Yes they do but the ps4 camera is the same price as the Kinect is or maybe a bit less ( I am not sure on the price ) and as of now there is a ps4 bundle going around that is the same price as a Xbox one but has 2 controllers killzone shadow fall and the ps4 camera what a bargain at least Sony gives players choice. :thumbsup:     

I guess you maybe right but I don't think motion gaming is the future but you do have a valid point. :cheers:

Motion gaming isn't the future it's just a new way of playing games. I don't know why anyone even regards it as "the future"

• Like 1

Whether or not you like the Xbox One or Microsoft... You have to admit, Microsoft did do an AMAZING job turning everything around! I mean, from going from the joke of the decade to the most popular Next-gen console... That takes dedication and effort. Props to them.

I am happy for them, they deserve some love, especially after last E3...

• Like 1

Whether or not you like the Xbox One or Microsoft... You have to admit, Microsoft did do an AMAZING job turning everything around! I mean, from going from the joke of the decade to the most popular Next-gen console... That takes dedication and effort. Props to them.

I am happy for them, they deserve some love, especially after last E3...

You have to give MS credit though, look at all the innovation that went into the Xbox One.  They weren't content just making another PC clone.  Competition is good, it's good for us gamers.  Without it where would gaming be?

You have to give MS credit though, look at all the innovation that went into the Xbox One.  They weren't content just making another PC clone.  Competition is good, it's good for us gamers.  Without it where would gaming be?

If the Xbox had never happened another company would have entered the console war a bit later than ms did and if the halo never happened another company would have done something like it on a console but it would have been later than ms did I would guess. :thumbsup: