The Breeze

IR3CON

GT: IR3CON ST34LTH

Map: The Breeze

Gametypes: KOTH, FFA, Slayer, Regicide

Recommended party size: 4-12 Players

Download Link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/52b71a33-22d1-4350-b0ae-20ed7060f52c

The Breeze is a competitive map which is compatible with KOTH, Slayer, FFA, Regicide as well as the Gun Game.

The areas around the map such as the large rock are all soft killed so there are no ways to exploit the map; however since this is the first time me showing it, there might be things that are broke so if you find anything, let me know.

The weapons on this map include:

Ordinance
Rocket Launcher - 240 respawn
Sniper Rifle - 180 respawn
Shotgun - 180 respawn

Non- Ordinance
Plasma Pistol x2 - 60 respawn
Battle rifle x2 - 60 respawn
Covenant carbine x2 - 60 respawn
Plasma Grenades x2 - 60 respawn
Frag Grenades x4 - 60 respawn

post-55757-0-52465600-1380050690.jpg

post-55757-0-74788900-1380050692.jpg

post-55757-0-92923000-1380050694.jpg

post-55757-0-03352500-1380050697.jpg

post-55757-0-00470400-1380050699.jpg

• Like 3

Managed to give this map a look. For the most part, it's a very decent map with neat aesthetics but I did notice some issues.

Unnecessary pieces: There are plenty of areas in the map that felt too tight and confined because of unnecessary pieces. An example would be the pillars at Red spawn. I don't think that either of the pillars are needed at all and they just end up making that are too tight. But plenty of these unnecessary pieces are crates. They're everywhere. Even in areas they're not supposed to be in. I can't point where exactly these unnecessary crates are since the entire map is yellow which leads me to the next issue I wanted to point out.

Coloring: It's not always a bad idea to color your map one color. Sometimes it can work well for the map. But that would only work well if there are distinguishable structures in the map that players can use for callouts. This map doesn't have that. So I suggest coloring certain areas of the map with different colors. Because this is a competitive map, callouts are important. And this map, in its current state, isn't very friendly toward callouts.

Low ceiling: Some of your tunnels have low ceilings. A forger should always try to avoid having low ceilings in his map. You never want players hitting their heads when they jump.

Those were the problems I noticed right out the bat. If I was to give anymore feedback, I'll have to get a game on the map.
  • Like 1